Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dear God I concentrate on the tour for half an hour and you lot descend into global Twitter usage patterns.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As of April 2018 Brazil was 6th on the number of active twitter accounts. I’m fairly certain having hosted an olympics and a World Cup in the last few years they understand social media, even if this particular account was a fake.
South Americans are social media bonkers.

I think they spend more time on the internet than any other country in the world.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I'm just hoping Bernardo, or maybe Bissouma, starts tweeting quotes of Chaucer and Alan Watts after each match. Although a Malian can't even write, presumably.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not challenging that- I'm challenging your suggestion that Brazilians don't use twitter and can speak English.

Luckily I never said or suggested anything of the sort!!!! I was just saying you can usually spot the odd error in non native footballers social media accounts (fact) - and that one was perfectly written using kid- slang. Chill winston.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm just hoping Bernardo, or maybe Bissouma, starts tweeting quotes of Chaucer and Alan Watts after each match. Although a Malian can't even write, presumably.

Go **** yourself you smarmy arrogant ****.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don’t think a pro footballer would tweet ‘announce blah blah’ that this account did - to his employers... do you?!

That wasn’t what you said, you claimed a Brazilian wouldn’t know what Twitter was, they do. Regardless of this account being fake or not your claim was wrong. It’s doubtful a footballer would tweet that but then it’s been proven many times that people tweet things they shouldn’t and try and back track either immediately or years down the line when some comments they made come to light.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Luckily I never said or suggested anything of the sort!!!! I was just saying you can usually spot the odd error in non native footballers social media accounts (fact) - and that one was perfectly written using kid- slang. Chill winston.

Yes you did, your post is below, I’ve highlighted the bit that suggests Brazilians don’t use Twitter.

You think that account was a Brazilian player? Tweeting in the middle of a Sunday ‘announce blah blah’ - you think a Brazilian would really even know this ‘trendy’ twitter thing that the kids do!? Can’t see it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That wasn’t what you said, you claimed a Brazilian wouldn’t know what Twitter was, they do. Regardless of this account being fake or not your claim was wrong. It’s doubtful a footballer would tweet that but then it’s been proven many times that people tweet things they shouldn’t and try and back track either immediately or years down the line when some comments they made come to light.

What the actual ****?! Quote where I said a Brazilian wouldn’t know what Twitter was - go. Absolute nonsense and a barefaced LIE!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes you did, your post is below, I’ve highlighted the bit that suggests Brazilians don’t use Twitter.

As in KNOW the trendy thing kids say which is ‘announce Pogba’ etc - not the whole of ****ing Twitter - Jesus - talk about reading something the wrong way :facepalm:

And to rub salt in, it seems my thoughts were absolutely correct! :facepalm: Jesus Christ nsc can be ****ish at times. I apologise for sticking my neck out and being correct and right and I apologise for you and another poster completely mis interpreting what I said. You think I thought Brazilians don’t use Twitter - that would have been up there with the all time stupid things written on here :ffsparr:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
What the actual ****?! Quote where I said a Brazilian wouldn’t know what Twitter was - go. Absolute nonsense and a barefaced LIE!!!

As in KNOW the trendy thing kids say which is ‘announce Pogba’ etc - not the whole of ****ing Twitter - Jesus - talk about reading something the wrong way :facepalm:

And to rub salt in, it seems my thoughts were absolutely correct! :facepalm: Jesus Christ nsc can be ****ish at times. I apologise for sticking my neck out and being correct and right and I apologise for you and another poster completely mis interpreting what I said. You think I thought Brazilians don’t use Twitter - that would have been up there with the all time stupid things written on here :ffsparr:

Epic backtracking and swearing when you’ve been proven wrong. You are having a bit of a nightmare here. Well done on being right it that it might be a fake account, not that any real account has ever posted something it shouldn’t have and tried to cover it up.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So now we have had a melt down, all we need is HB&B to go with a cryptic I know somethin..... Oh. Wonder if TB can lend me 20 million Euros for the GDPR fine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Epic backtracking and swearing when you’ve been proven wrong. You are having a bit of a nightmare here. Well done on being right it that it might be a fake account, not that any real account has ever posted something it shouldn’t have and tried to cover it up.

Ok let’s try this... I swear on my families life I didn’t mean the whole of Twitter I just meant the ‘announce Jab’ phrase - I am not a liar and you read it wrong. You should be apologising - and I swore because I can’t believe your stupidity.

I think I even follow many Brazilians on Twitter ffs - can’t believe I had to resort to telling you this to prove you interpreted it wrong!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Not sure why anyone is getting on [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s back here. A) He called it right B) He was quite clearly referring to the use and style of language in the person's tweets, not saying that Brazilian people don't use Twitter.

Not surprised he's getting pissed off when a group of people try and misrepresent what he said.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure why anyone is getting on [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s back here. A) He called it right B) He was quite clearly referring to the use and style of language in the person's tweets, not saying that Brazilian people don't use Twitter.

Not surprised he's getting pissed off when a group of people try and misrepresent what he said.
Thank you - you are indeed correct. I’ll await the apologies from the 2 posters concerned, but I won’t hold my breath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here