Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "You're black and you stink" Rodriquez comment to Bong? - FA say not proven

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Leave [MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] alone.

He is a legend.

You, however, are a bellend.

and you are a nonentity who masks his inadequacies and lack of social skills by pretending he has friends on a messageboard.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
mizen: (touching cock) why don't you like my IRA photo horton??
horton: .....
mizen: (rubbing cock) I need you to say you don't like it horton. Say it!
horton: ....
mizen: (getting hard) say you don't like it or I'll change it to a photo of Carlos the Jackal! Say it!
mizen: (inserts finger in rectum) Say the words horton! Say you don't like my picture of Sands! SAY IT PLEEEASE!!!
mizen: (smacking his own balls while auto fisting) SAY IT HORTON!! SAY YOU'RE OFFENDED BY MY SILLY PICTURE!!!!!!!
horton: ok fine, I don't like your silly picture.
mizen: YES YES YESSSS!! I'M COMING I'M COMING COMIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! EEEEEUUUURRRGGH!!! OOOOOH OOOOH OOOH OOHHH!!! AAAAAAAHHHH! OH YES I NEEDED THAT.... Mummy have I got poo on my finger?

If you genuinely think thats funny i actually feel quite sorry for you .

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
If you genuinely think thats funny i actually feel quite sorry for you .

I do genuinely think it's funny alf. Please don't feel sorry for me. I have a great time laughing at myself. I think I'm hilarious. I crack myself up on a regular basis. You see, I do & say & write stuff for my own amusement, if others laugh too that's fine with me but I honestly couldn't give a flying f*$k what you or anyone else thinks. Unlike you, who clearly can't cope that people aren't ranting or offended by your boring faux controversial silly pictures. You're so desperate to justify yourself you have to remind people they forgot to be offended. Go f*&k yourself. Do it with a rusty pipe and leave it there so the bull$h!t can flow freely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I keep opening this thread thinking there's more news about one of our players being verbally abused.

Only to find members of the forum verbally abusing each other...

:rolleyes:
Can't a mod just delete everything since the last piece of news?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I keep opening this thread thinking there's more news about one of our players being verbally abused.

Absolutely. Time to lose this thread, methinks; it's no f***kin; use to anyone now. Somebody can always start another thread if and when any news on the original topic becomes available for discussion.

Edit:
Can't a mod just delete everything since the last piece of news?
Agreed; beat me to it!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea

Apologies. Guilty as charged. I wouldn't be upset if everything I've posted on this thread went away.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I do genuinely think it's funny alf. Please don't feel sorry for me. I have a great time laughing at myself. I think I'm hilarious. I crack myself up on a regular basis. You see, I do & say & write stuff for my own amusement, if others laugh too that's fine with me but I honestly couldn't give a flying f*$k what you or anyone else thinks. Unlike you, who clearly can't cope that people aren't ranting or offended by your boring faux controversial silly pictures. You're so desperate to justify yourself you have to remind people they forgot to be offended. Go f*&k yourself. Do it with a rusty pipe and leave it there so the bull$h!t can flow freely.

I give you 9/10 Jonnyrovers...genuinely funny and well observed.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's very bizarre now that this has been dragged out for so long with no further update.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here