Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
IMG_2061.PNG

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry but after seeing the first day fixture list you posted yesterday I reckon you've made this up as well

I've just checked the Argus Twitter page, and I can confirm that it is real.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What better way to get the story spread out more on social media than placing a picture of a Manchester United player to it!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I detest the Arsgas. I have documented elsewhere that they target the Council as easy pray, and woe betide anyone who makes the slightest mistake as a Council Officer, especially if any incident is related to cemeteries, children or animals. They blow up any report out of all proportion and don't check the other side of the story. Yes, I've been a victim of theirs.
Ironic when this "newspaper" is full of mistakes day after day, with no real comeback.
....and relax.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
As the Argus is now virtually none existent in this city and is run from offices in Weymouth, Sutton, India and printed in Southampton, perhaps the Southampton lot have inside information on our next signing.:clap::D

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Should Andy Naylor do the decent thing and resign?

Let's face it, he has been drawing his rations under the false pretence of being a football journalist for years now. I'm sure there are dozens on here who could do a better job.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Should Andy Naylor do the decent thing and resign?

Let's face it, he has been drawing his rations under the false pretence of being a football journalist for years now. I'm sure there are dozens on here who could do a better job.

He's on holiday. And unlikely to have anything to do with the Sports Desk.
PS: Its now deleted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here