Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Mr Brighton & Little Miss Brighton!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought this was going to be a thread about Duffy and Katie Price. I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or not...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At least they won't be having arguments over their choice of team. Unlike these two...

View attachment 99575

With Leeds Pride last weekend, Mr Leeds United's scarf has been left blank for their famously tolerant supporters to colour in the rainbow.

How are they getting enough tension in the scarves when they’re holding them with only the tips of two fingers on each hand?

Also, Miss Brighton is somehow balancing on tip-toe off-centre of that football. This must take incredible balance and strength, not previously evidenced in her TV appearances.

#cirquedusoleil

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Couldn't see any Palarse ones.Are their's tin-pot plated?

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Happy to be corrected but as Mr. is an abbreviation for Mister, surely it DOES need a full stop?

Historically yes but it does not need to have one nowadays even in the US but especially the UK. It is not wrong to put a full stop but it is also not wrong to leave it out if that makes sense.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Historically yes but it does not need to have one nowadays even in the US but especially the UK. It is not wrong to put a full stop but it is also not wrong to leave it out if that makes sense.

ah, thats bad, I know things change, but I find it sad that our language (both written and spoken) isn't so much evolving but devolving. A lot of people seem quite happy to incorrectly spell words, use the wrong word (e.g. "Can I get" rather than "can I have), or justy make up words!(Dis or Dat)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Morning!

littlemiss2.jpg

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What is Mr Brightons main characteristic though? You know...Mr Tickle...long tickly arms, Mr Messy...leaves his shit all over...Mr Grumpy...miserable git etc. etc.

Mr. Brighton...overly sensitive green voting Gay activist wearing a silly hat?

Or..White rasta, alternative music lover, professional protester who wants to turn all Council parks into traveller protection zones.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here