Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2018-19 Squad Numbers Confirmed

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It never SLAMS shut, there's always a few late deals that seem to slip through the cat flap.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On a side note, what time tomorrow, does the window SLAM shut?

That's when it SLAMS shut, in terms of us bringing anyone in.

In terms of anyone (ie Tomer Hemed) going out, the Championship window (via a season loan), plus Spain, Germany and France all close 31.08.18.

In theory, we could keep Tomer for the first few weeks of the season, whilst Andone, Murray and Locadia regain full fitness, and then let him move on at the end of the month.

(Or he could star in those early games, as he did last year, and we could decide to keep him again)

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
If my memory serves me correctly (often doesn't old age you know) didn't Hemed sign a one year contract extension about this time last year making him in his last year of contract again so a free agent next summer ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That's when it SLAMS shut, in terms of us bringing anyone in.

In terms of anyone (ie Tomer Hemed) going out, the Championship window (via a season loan), plus Spain, Germany and France all close 31.08.18.

In theory, we could keep Tomer for the first few weeks of the season, whilst Andone, Murray and Locadia regain full fitness, and then let him move on at the end of the month.

(Or he could star in those early games, as he did last year, and we could decide to keep him again)

I knew the European window didn't close but not aware of the Championship one. Personally, I'd like to keep Tomer and for him to shine. I thought he was unlucky last year, doing well, and getting a slightly unfair ban. He's been good for our club, and hasn't missed a penalty (have I just made that up?)

Jimmy Grimble

I knew the European window didn't close but not aware of the Championship one. Personally, I'd like to keep Tomer and for him to shine. I thought he was unlucky last year, doing well, and getting a slightly unfair ban. He's been good for our club, and hasn't missed a penalty (have I just made that up?)

Missed one against Wolves (away) the year we finished 3rd.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Championship window for actually buying a player, is the same as the PL (5pm tomorrow), but they are still able to bring in loans, for the rest of the month - which will no doubt be widely used by PL clubs to offload players who don't make their own 25 man squads.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Schelletto has put a load of ??? On his story on instagram....could he be baffled at the signing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Schelletto has put a load of ??? On his story on instagram....could he be baffled at the signing ?

.....or been told by CH tonight that he won’t be included in the squad when it’s announced tomorrow. It’s going to be either him or Suttner - I’ve seen a couple of the posts, reckon it’s Schelotto.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Looks like he couldn’t be bothered to go to the game today (unless he posted an old video to his Instagram story) which is kind of odd seeing as it was at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here