Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Lawrence

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Tom Lawrence is a forward (not a striker) so he's likely the one. And would fit very nicely as another Knockhaert level player. Otherwise Cafu please.

Hemed has similar stats to Murray plus Ulloa or Wood. All in same league. I'd say Murray best of the 4 but old and other 3 much the same. If people think those last two are worth 20 million then why do they hate Hemed?

Also if Derby bid 7 million and we are bidding 8...... how is that not competing with Championship Derby? The lads decision will have nothing to do with the fee but everything to do with playing in the Prem and wages. IF we make the bid we'll smoke Derby in both.

The areas we are responsible as a club in is Fee (refusing to be ripped off) and only paying top character guys top money. It seems an excellent way to run a club to me but clearly people want us to only sign players they've seen on MOTD/International Football or who played well at the AMEX when they were watching there. Isn't Lawrence all 3???

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
No doubt the lads got talent and is clearly good at Championship level but.........is he really any better than we already have. On the fence with this one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No doubt the lads got talent and is clearly good at Championship level but.........is he really any better than we already have. On the fence with this one.

Is he really better than what we have? Look at the goals he scored last season, and compare and contrast to our strikers and wingers. He would without doubt be an upgrade.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Is he really better than what we have? Look at the goals he scored last season, and compare and contrast to our strikers and wingers. He would without doubt be an upgrade.
Ok so who, out of our best starting 11 would you drop? March? Groß? I just don't see he is worth the 8 mil price tag for another squad player, unproven in Premier League.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ok so who, out of our best starting 11 would you drop? March? Groß? I just don't see he is worth the 8 mil price tag for another squad player, unproven in Premier League.

He's worth whatever the price his existing club are prepared to sell him for. If CH and the recruitment team are considering him as an option I'd wholeheartedly trust that currently

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Domestically this is the pond we should be fishing in, he ticks a lot of the right boxes.
He can play in any of the forward positions, is a good age to develop further, current international and ultimately if successful here his re-sale value could sky rocket.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I think you are off the mark with the reality of the Premier League. If he was proven 8 m would not be his price tag

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Rather prosaic name.
If he changes it to Tomaz Lawrencieni I might get excited

#flair

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here