Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Want to know what kind of trade deal Trumps going to offer, that could finish all this belly aching.

He will still belly ache like all the others

Lol. Do you actually believe trump will sign Amy deal that doesn't see the other country being ripped off? Seriously? I am assuming you are joking. This is the guy that pulled out of a climate change deal to support Montana when the people in Montana wanted to stay in the deal. You are joking right? Either that or you are Nigel Farage.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ha! You know Brexiteers are desperate when they start using that elitist sideshow as a reliable reference. The man is literally a character, an affected snob who is more interested in making out of touch right wingers snigger at his faux bewildered ignorance of the price of a pint of milk than he is what happens to the people of the UK.
Besides which he is only giving his opinion and expressing his hopes for what Brexit will be. How do we know this? Because that is all anyone can do. Why? Because nobody, not one single person knows what will happen.
On a base level I never trust a man who cannot stop looking at the floor when he is talking. He does it when he's addressing people in person too. Not a trait that fosters trust.
Great fun On HIGNFY but not a man to take notice of.

This so called elitist snob is widely considered across many parties to be the most knowledgeable person on constitutional matters in Westminster, many across the political spectrum take notice of his knowledge.
I wouldn’t expect you to know this though.
There were constitutional facts amongst that interview that are not opinions at all.
Again not something I would expect you to know.
Its good to know though that you have a chip on your shoulder to add to your other inadequacies.

Oh that old chestnut.
If you mean me, I am happy to admit to insulting the likes of Pasta. He's a knobber. And you for that matter, you racist ballbag.

I have never felt insulted by you ever. You are too insignificant for that to happen.
Carry on trying though. Its the taking part that counts.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That is absolutely wrong. It will be impossible to have a deal as good as the one we have. .

This is your opinion and subjective, The current deal we have with the EU is crap, it sees us having to accept free movement, sees law making powers leech to Brussels and makes us subject to the ECJ.
When these have gone post Brexit it will be a vast improvement to this current shoddy deal no matter what future arrangements are negotiated…….IMO of course.(and millions of others)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Front page of the Mail of Sunday tomorrow is a big splash about how the French are planning to use Brexit to rip the city of London to pieces. This splash suggests this is a shock to some. Finance is easy money and a MASSIVE source of revenue for this country. Anyone who did not see this coming is a complete idiot. Staggered they have run a splash which is essentially saying "more evidence project fear was project realistic"

The Mail on Sunday is a Remain supporting newspaper, if they are reporting as you say that the frogs are planning to “ rip London to pieces “ then its just more project fear.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Front page of the Mail of Sunday tomorrow is a big splash about how the French are planning to use Brexit to rip the city of London to pieces. This splash suggests this is a shock to some. Finance is easy money and a MASSIVE source of revenue for this country. Anyone who did not see this coming is a complete idiot. Staggered they have run a splash which is essentially saying "more evidence project fear was project realistic"
'Project fear was Project realistic'? Were you here earlier under some other pseudonym, or have you just decided to join the few embittered remoaners on here?
Whatever......bore off.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
'Project fear was Project realistic'? Were you here earlier under some other pseudonym, or have you just decided to join the few embittered remoaners on here?
Whatever......bore off.

Always been here. Not going to post in thread for a while though. I can't handle this high level debate. I am going to go and put my fingers in my ears and close my eyes and shout "this will be fine" over and over until Brexit happens and we enter this utopian world we are being patriotic and creating.

The French and Germans were planning to do this when we were firmly fixed in the Mafia club so nothing new to see here.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Tony Bliar - "Necessary Brexit Doesn't Happen"

So clearly does not agree with democracy then...unless it suits him......or his low life bottom feeder human rights lawyer wife!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here