Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Are You NSC's Expert On?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The answer to life, the universe and everything. Ladies and gentlemen I give you....

42.jpeg

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
They do say the etymology of "Expert" is "Ex", a has-been, and "spurt", a drip under pressure.

That said I claim to be an exspurt at constructing humble grass huts on palm fringed atolls ("it's not easy atoll") and hammock erection consultant ("it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing").

Composing lame "bunny ears" quotes for any and all lucrative business activities.

And I almost forgot, Perfecting the Perfect Mai Tai ("Aye, it's a rum business").

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Sussex Downsman Hike.

Not a lot of use to most posters on here, sadly, as there's not been an opportunity to show off my knowledge to date (unless I missed it).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=12090]Programme_Seller[/MENTION] - seemingly it's airports

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It's a hobby of mine. I've panned for Gold in Scotland, England, Wales and France.

I've been doing it for a number of years now.

I have gold from about 8 or 9 rivers in England (Devon) and there are many more in that area that have small deposits of gold in them.

I've not been out for a while (life and work gets in the way) but our summer holiday this year happens to be taking us to a part of France that has gold, so I'll hopefully come back with a few grammes of the stuff!

I've not updated it for a while, but I do have a gold propsecting blog - here http://devon-gold.blog.co.uk/

That is interesting, thanks.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Can name all 92 English football stadia in the professional leagues under pressure
And Scottish Premier

I am also clearly a very boring man.

I could have done that in 1978

now,I couldn't even tell you who won the League Cup last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here