Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What one thing would you do to improve NSC?

Mouse28

Nov 15, 2009
I read NSC on an iPad. Due to the location of "Thumbs Up/Down" I have on a number of occasions "Thumbed" unintentionally as I scroll a page. I received a mention from The Large One when he felt I didn't agree with something he posted - when it was just an unintentional "Thumb" when scrolling.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I read NSC on an iPad. Due to the location of "Thumbs Up/Down" I have on a number of occasions "Thumbed" unintentionally as I scroll a page. I received a mention from The Large One when he felt I didn't agree with something he posted - when it was just an unintentional "Thumb" when scrolling.

I think he mentioned it on his radio show. ................................just joking.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This thumbs up/down is there any point or reputation.

How to improve its easy. Do what BBS do and relegate rivals to an away section PLEASE.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

You would still be on there . If you had a away end how far would we be allowed to go ? On the bbs anything goes , would Mr boss man and his honchos give us some slack ? One last thing is that it would stop all the whinging and grassing to the mods " this isn't a palace related thread :tantrum: "

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
An away fans forum would be good, seems a lot of people are offended by reading stuff from Palace fans (Why read it if it upsets you that much?) also an Internationals/other matches forum.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't understand why people who hate Palace so much want us to be more like them.

If someone puts forward a compelling reason to prevent fans from opposing clubs posting on NSC I'll vote for it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I don't understand why people who hate Palace so much want us to be more like them.

If someone puts forward a compelling reason to prevent fans from opposing clubs posting on NSC I'll vote for it.

Part of the appeal of NSC is other fans post, it would not be as good if it was Albion only - in my view like.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, and i'm not even sure whether it's the sort of thing you'd consider on the site...

A calendar.

Could show things such as, ticket dates, matches, squad members birthdays, albion related anniversaries etc...

Of course all these things are easily found elsewhere on t'interweb.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
A sub forum containing links to forums of other clubs in the league. Please.

When you go into 'Down at the MAC' , it is right at the top in BLOCK CAPITALS it says ' CLICK HERE FOR OTHER MESSAGEBOARDS '

I don't think for a moment that it would take interest away from NSC but it does offer quick access to other boards quickly and without having to ' research '

Oh - and :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf: HOORAY !

Agreed - I'm going to add it, maybe tonight.

Great news. Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here