Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's your weekend football fix coming from?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
My Wealdstone friend says that they've got 7 games in 2 weeks because of their Cup run and sloping pitch being waterlogged.
Madness.

Funny that, I was talking to my allotment WFC mate, he's not impressed with the way their new manager has got them playing at the mo, says there's a distinct divide between fans and directors.
I think he's looking forward to going down to Whitehawk as they're now relegated, should be tasty.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sigh only one more Saturday with Brighton playing ......anyway ,....tonight i will be watching Millwall v Fulham ..scouting possible premier league opponents next season :moo:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Not sure if anyone else on here is the same, but I really struggle to watch football when Brighton aren't involved. I just can't do the whole 'neutral' thing for the sake of watching football, I lose interest after about 10mins.
I'll be down the beach with other half and her family having a few sherbets and lobsterfying myself before our mini summer is over.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
It's a toss up between watching Wealdstone v Chippenham, where Jeffrey Monokana is playing (WFC) or Wycombe v Accrington, where Messrs El Abd and CMS lurk :)

I am going watch Wycombe Wanders take on Accrington Stanley at Adams Park. Bit of a soft spot for Wycombe Wanders, I lived there for a few years, my daughter was born in High Wycombe. They allowed us to have our sit in when we wanted Falmer, and as you say it will be good see El Abd and CMS. Add to that, it is top versus 3rd. Wycombe need to win to help secure an auto spot, Accrington will be going for the title. Hoping it will be a good game.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am going watch Wycombe Wanders take on Accrington Stanley at Adams Park. Bit of a soft spot for Wycombe Wanders, I lived there for a few years, my daughter was born in High Wycombe. They allowed us to have our sit in when we wanted Falmer, and as you say it will be good see El Abd and CMS. Add to that, it is top versus 3rd. Wycombe need to win to help secure an auto spot, Accrington will be going for the title. Hoping it will be a good game.

Some of Wycombe has some nice spots, especially the village.
Costa at Next is good for a rest :wink:
Hopefully I'll get to go, but it depends on my WFC mate :thumbsup:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Will be at Burgess Hill Town - huge game against Staines in battle to avoid relegation. Rock bottom with 2 games left, 1 point behind 22nd (only bottom team goes down this season). If Tooting and Mitcham win, BHTFC will be down anyway.

Gave us a tough match last Saturday, won 2-0 in the end but made hard work of it. BHT number 9 is some size isn't he ! Would look at home on a basketball court .

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm up in Scotland visiting my son.
My choice is from:
Forres Mechanics v Lossiemouth (Highland League)
Elgin City v Peterhead (Div 3)
Inverness Cal Thistle v Dunfermline (Championship)
Ross County v Motherwell (Premiership)

I think Inverness may get my vote as both sides need a win to stay in with a chance of reaching the play-offs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
You could finally finish your kitchen (@Wrong-Direction says)

Nah drag that out for another year ...have you finished your parents bathroom yet?

20180420_211126.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here