Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sidwell moving on

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
An all round good egg. Good player and a great character, the place will be duller without him around. All the best to Steve in the future.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Liked him, but after that picture he can do one. Premiere? Random capitals? Text over shirt? Choice of colour of text?

Shambolic. Good riddance

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He was here at the beginning of our journey and came back to be there at the end. I just wish we had had him for the period in between. Good solid pro who has been a credit to his profession. Good luck - you’re one of the few I don’t mind staying on the gravy train.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great player, Great attitude and the best ginger to ever wear the stripes.

He probably is, though in truth there's not a HUGE amount of competition.

Siddy

Paul McShane
Bernie Gallacher
Ryan Harley
Kerry Mayo
Tommy Fraser
Andy Whing
Sam Rents
Willie Young :eek:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Top bloke and a very important part of our promotion season. Real shame about the injury keeping him out this season. Thanks, Stevie - it’s been great.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Poor old Bernie G. Died way too young.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Eric Potts.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Thanks Siddy , i hope its not the end playing wise for you , would love to see you give your wealth of experience at a lower club

If his body is up for it, then yes, why not? But if he did decide to call it quits now, l don't think anybody could complain. At 36 next birthday, and with a near 20 year playing career behind him he has done very well from the game.

Thanks Siddy.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Terribly bad luck that he got such a bad injury. I think he might have done ok in the PL for us. Will never forget his love of his song.

I presume that the injury has ended his career as otherwise it seems odd to just bin him off without giving him an opportunity in the PL.

Great character and that counts for a lot in a dressing room at any level.

Good luck Stevie...and thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here