Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He didn’t clap the fans at Brentford and asked for a transfer six weeks after Dean Wilkins (SEVENTH) rescued him
From a cardboard box on the M62.

He doesnt exist in my eyes.

Wilkins belittled Muzza in training in front of the squad, and was told by the Board to stop it. Wendy when playing, an arrogant bully when holding power.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Izzy looked good every time he got the ball. Murray does what he does best score goals both 1 pen and a simple tap in. Long may it continue

He might make those tap-ins look simple - but slightly either side of where he put it, and it's off the defender or the keeper gets it. That's what makes him a top goalscorer.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I've said it elsewhere but Palace have made as big a mistake in letting him go as we did.

This pleases me greatly.

It’s just so ironic isn’t it.

Love it when I see comments on opposition forums like ‘ how can we make Glenn Murray look good ‘ after he’s ran another defence ragged

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I love Glenn.

For a 34 year old striker to do what he is this season is truly admirable. It takes me back to his performance in that 1-1 draw against Charlton all those years ago at the Withdean. Probably the best 90 minutes I’ve seen from a Brighton player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Wonder how palace feel about it all? I'm sure they will be on here tonight, on second thought.....
t

Go on their BBS forum and read their dedicated thread ! (Tip, go incognito, then you only have to reopen the thread when their auto cut off shuts you out!!! ) they're full of regret and rue Dad dancer and Disney who they blame for their loss. :ffsparr:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Palace fans in the main pissed off today with Parish and/or Pardew for getting rid of Muzza and Marcus Gayle:

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=171007&page=1

The 3rd poster on page 4 was actually at the Amex today!
What makes it even sweeter is that Murray would thrive under Hodgson as manager. Clearly Glenn doesn't work well with managers with weapons grade egos but under a low-key manager that the players respect and trust, he will guarantee you goals.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Joint ninth goal scorer in the league. One of only eleven players in double figures for the season.

Joint fourth top English scorer in the league behind Kane, Sterling, Vardy. Level with Rooney.

Third top scorer from a club outside of the big six.

Eighth in the league on minutes per goal behind only Salah, Kane, Aguero, Sterling, Hazard, Morata, Martial & Jesus.

If he gets service Glenn Murray scores goals. He has now proved this at every level he has played at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here