Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Different , not sure about the sleeves but glad the back is not white as before . Interested in seeing the shorts and socks . Would have been nice if the fans could have voted on a number of designs .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Different , not sure about the sleeves but glad the back is not white as before . Interested in seeing the shorts and socks . Would have been nice if the fans could have voted on a number of designs .

Like Crystal Palace? And then they just ignored the fan anyway (yes I meant fan).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite a smart kit

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Not a solid colour on the sleeves.

211892a46e40c475db128b298bdc9f13.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Can live with that. Would have liked two or three white stripes in the top segment at the back, but hey, at least we're going into the top division this time without a set of second hand Chelsea shirts!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If you want to be a pedant at least make sure of it before giving it some, there's a good lad.

Don't patronise me, I've already let your "sorry little man" comment go with good humour. Have some class.

If you want to get into definitions, the definition for precise is "marked by exactness and accuracy of expression or detail." Say what you want, but my view still stands.

Anyway - I'm out of this one. Have a good evening.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't patronise me, I've already let your "sorry little man" comment go with good humour. Have some class.

If you want to get into definitions, the definition for precise is "marked by exactness and accuracy of expression or detail." Say what you want, but my view still stands.

Anyway - I'm out of this one. Have a good evening.

I stand by the 'sad little man' that tries to be pedantic when the sentence was actually correct. Perhaps being knocked off your high castle irritates you. I love playing with people like you. :smile:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I stand by the 'sad little man' that tries to be pedantic when the sentence was actually correct. Perhaps being knocked off your high castle irritates you. I love playing with people like you. :smile:

Makes a change from playing with yourself, I guess.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As a web dev I have had to put up with those aholes for years, and yes they are very concise.

I can see your point because all corporate aholes i have met all speak very highly of web devs as they recognise their importance to society :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here