Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spoilt

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
since 2010 the fans have been spoilt almost a whole new generation of albionites with decent footy and a club on the up and an almost expectant arrival to the prem defeats few and far between etc us older lot 25+ yrs supporting will im sure be able to cope with what will be a very tough next couple of seasons of lower mid table relegation battles which were the norm for most of the 90s i hope that the younger fan base dont lose sight of it and expect success to continue yr on yr im probably not giving them enough credit to stick it out with our club

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
since 2010 the fans have been spoilt almost a whole new generation of albionites with decent footy and a club on the up and an almost expectant arrival to the prem defeats few and far between etc us older lot 25+ yrs supporting will im sure be able to cope with what will be a very tough next couple of seasons of lower mid table relegation battles which were the norm for most of the 90s i hope that the younger fan base dont lose sight of it and expect success to continue yr on yr im probably not giving them enough credit to stick it out with our club

No full stops or commas fffffsake :moo:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I suspect they're already getting excited about the release of next seasons sticker collection.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here