Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Good to get this one signed and completed. But don't think he'll be the last keeper we sign.

This is a puzzle. Premier League clubs usually have three keepers. We could loan Walton out and get him back with an injury crisis under the rules.

PS: Wolves have good three good keepers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You can **** right off. You know how hard this one has been.

I was never ever told anything direct about this till recently; however I knew someone went to Valencia quite a while ago. Then I saw this thread start up an thought '' A-ha '' 2 + 2 might conceivably make 4

So whatever date this thread started - I have been trying to follow it hoping something would break before I had a night on the piss and broke first
Fancy going for a beer?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Depends if you traverse the globe via the North Pole, it's all downhill after that. :whistle:

Good point. A straight line isn't necessarily the quickest way. I still think Brighton is the nearest club to Australia though so less chance of him getting homesick like David Stockdale.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Good point. A straight line isn't necessarily the quickest way. I still think Brighton is the nearest club to Australia though so less chance of him getting homesick like David Stockdale.

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He must be good. There's already a deeply unfunny spoof Twitter account in his name.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
He had 4 years left at Valencia, so we almost certainly had to match that at the very least.

Very happy about this one, based just on faith in the good reports I've read.

Dunk and Knockaert are on 5 year contracts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here