Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian/North American Supporters Club?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Is there one? There could be a LOT of televised games next season if everything works out. :bhasign:

Doubt there will be as many as this year. We have been shown 16 times on Sky and if you add in the Bein Sports ones as well, plus the likely two more Sky games you could have watched at least half of our games this year. That will not be the case next year if we go up.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Absolutely, we've done pretty well on beIN this year, but it looks to me like almost all of the PL games are televised over here one way or another.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
NBC screen all the Premiership games live in the States, so if we are promoted all the games will be shown over here

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's hard to find bars showing the BeIN Sports games, unless they're on the main channel. Tomorrow is on BeIN Sports 4, which can only be accessed through streaming.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
It's hard to find bars showing the BeIN Sports games, unless they're on the main channel. Tomorrow is on BeIN Sports 4, which can only be accessed through streaming.

Yeah, it's not ideal. I've tried to get places to stream the game from my laptop and because of TV rights they've refused.

I'm hoping that next year we will be on regular TV.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
I've got my setup sorted now for streaming BeIn4 from my iPad to the big TV -- very happy with the amount of games we're getting to watch from all the way over here!

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
How much do your BeIn packages cost? Is it independent of your cable packages?

Probably moving to NJ in Aug so definitely interested in getting a full Prem package, particularly if we get promoted.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
ALL Premier League games are on NBC Sports. All part of the stupidly priced cable monopoly.

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
How much do your BeIn packages cost? Is it independent of your cable packages?

Probably moving to NJ in Aug so definitely interested in getting a full Prem package, particularly if we get promoted.

Where in NJ if you don't mind me asking. I think I'm the only NJ based Albion fan, so welcome aboard if you get here.......

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If anyone hears of anything I'll be glad to join them in the midwest/northeast. Toronto? New York? Unlikely to be Chicago by my guess. Boston? Best might be Miami?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here