Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's 17 long years to the day, that Princess Diana was mur.......died in tragic accident.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

HB&B lecturing us on what we should and shouldn't be discussing the day after a really exciting game, just because someone died 17 years ago who most, probably all, of us never met and had FA to do with BHA or football.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
This song changed my life.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
HB&B lecturing us on what we should and shouldn't be discussing the day after a really exciting game, just because someone died 17 years ago who most, probably all, of us never met and had FA to do with BHA or football.

Oh, , sorry, I thought you meant me

D

Deleted User X18H

The FA ? Yes they are to do with football. They are in fact the governing body formed in 1863. Ironically Diana's son Prince William is the president .

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The FA ? Yes they are to do with football. They are in fact the governing body formed in 1863. Ironically Diana's son Prince William is the president .

Prince William is the President of the FA!? No wonder we can't produce young talent!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I used to dislike Diana immensely and always felt for Charles. Now my opinion has changed, Charles has links to Jimmy Saville for example and just seems a vile man (as do most of the male royals)...... Diana at least reached out to others and tried (and did) some good with children's charities etc. I realised it was my distaste for the media profile of Diana rather than perhaps the person herself. Of course don't know any of them so shouldn't judge really.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I used to dislike Diana immensely and always felt for Charles. Now my opinion has changed, Charles has links to Jimmy Saville for example and just seems a vile man (as do most of the male royals)...... Diana at least reached out to others and tried (and did) some good with children's charities etc. I realised it was my distaste for the media profile of Diana rather than perhaps the person herself. Of course don't know any of them so shouldn't judge really.

Just about everyone in a position of power or influence had "links" to Savile, simply because of his ability to network.

diana.jpg

Charles has many and varied charitable connections too. Have a look at this one for his involvement with trying to support young people:

https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here