Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Games moved for tv

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Wish they'd left Everton alone.. never mind come on you super Seagulls!! Surprised no tv announcement for the Palace game at the end of November

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Really pissed off with the Everton game being moved as I had a whole birthday weekend planned around that game, arrrggghhhh.

Sorry family it would seem I won't now be available for the Sunday lunch I had previously arranged

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm OK with Friday nights, Saturday lunch time / evening.... but Sunday 1.30pm is absolutely the worst time for football

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
West Ham away on a friday night will be tasty. Surprised the police agreed to that one. Guaranteed trouble now.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Stoke was the only game I wasn't going to be able to make before Christmas... now I can. Probably the only Albion fan happy about that one, I realise. What a glamour tie for Sky, eh?

EDIT - Actually these also mean I now can't make West Ham away :(

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I really thought this season we would have lots of Saturday 3pm KO's how wrong was I.

FFS NOW is the time to remove the "no live tv football at 3pm on a Saturday" unwritten law, its pointless in 2017 and would at least give another slot for a live match

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Can someone confirm that means neither United or Palace will be moved now for TV?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Really pissed off with the Everton game being moved as I had a whole birthday weekend planned around that game, arrrggghhhh.

Sorry family it would seem I won't now be available for the Sunday lunch I had previously arranged

Frustrating eh? We all know it's part of the premier league but I really wanted this game on the Saturday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here