Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adrian Edmondson Ukip's new leader

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The Labour party is in its death throws and ukip may mop up. Just need the tories and Lib dems to implode as none are fit for anything.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Give up UKIP. Just f*cking give up, f*ck off and die. Please. In the name of God.

You c*nts.

After Trumps glorious win I am really getting Deja Vue now.

After Brexit and trump TBH ive had enough of toxic political debate from both sides so how about giving it a rest till next year when there will be more rightwing wins in Europe for you to get in raged about?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I dont agree with most of his political views but Paul is a old friend of mine and a decent bloke. He is one of the few politicians who can genuinely claim to come from a working class background and is a big football fan, he is a season ticket holder at Liverpool, played for Tranmere and is by some distance the best goalkeeper I have ever played with.

Certainly a massive departure from the usual privately educated elite that dominate UK Politics.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I dont agree with most of his political views but Paul is a old friend of mine and a decent bloke. He is one of the few politicians who can genuinely claim to come from a working class background and is a big football fan, he is a season ticket holder at Liverpool, played for Tranmere and is by some distance the best goalkeeper I have ever played with.

Certainly a massive departure from the usual privately educated elite that dominate UK Politics.

Definitely a decent bloke when I met him 18 months ago.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

D

Deleted member 22389

He won't have much luck there if his views on the NHS are as printed!!

Nobody can complain about the NHS going sideways if we all don't play our part and pay a bit more to use it, that is the reality. Not having a go at you, but I am so sick and tired of hearing the Labour party banging on about the NHS and using it as a political football. They talk about UKIP dividing people, Labour do exactly the same thing over the NHS.

As for privatisation, it might be the reality one day. Personally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if I had to pay £10 a month for health insurance, if that meant hospitals where funded properly and people got a first class service.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I think this is a more appropriate lookalike given UKIPs previous methods of sorting out internal differences.

harryhillfight.jpg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nobody can complain about the NHS going sideways if we all don't play our part and pay a bit more to use it, that is the reality. Not having a go at you, but I am so sick and tired of hearing the Labour party banging on about the NHS and using it as a political football. They talk about UKIP dividing people, Labour do exactly the same thing over the NHS.

As for privatisation, it might be the reality one day. Personally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if I had to pay £10 a month for health insurance, if that meant hospitals where funded properly and people got a first class service.

Perhaps if Labour had not introduced employing building/other firms to own the hospital after building them, and then renting them back to the NHS over a 30 year period, with said firms getting paid for items right down to toilet paper and pens......then perhaps the NHS would not be in this mess. Labour never funded the hospitals.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Attachments

• 600x600.fitdown.jpg
    600x600.fitdown.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 148

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good call! Do look alike!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

In the North most definitely ...

Ukip was an accidental threat to Labour. It stumbled on disgruntled Labour voters and yet it picked up nearly a million by the 2015 election. Now that Ukip’s new leader, Paul Nuttall, is focused on wooing them, Labour faces an unprecedented threat.

Ukip was intended for Tory voters disillusioned by mainstream political parties selling out their sense of national identity to the European Union. Labour’s sleepwalking away from its working-class voters has resulted in droves of them moving to what the media loves to classify as a right-wing party. This is a mistake.

Right and left no longer register with voters in the way they did. Voters are more interested in where parties stand on identity, community, family, and the defence provided by national borders. Disenchanted Labour voters do not give a tinker’s cuss whether the party they consider supporting is dubbed right wing, extremist, or any other abusive term.

Paul Nuttall comes to Ukip’s leadership with a bevy of advantages. He is a northerner at a time when many voters have turned against party leaders from the north London elite.

The upper middle class have never had it so good since the Edwardian era. In fact, they are having it better. Immigration has provided them with a servant class that does not even need to “live in”. No wonder the elite voted overwhelmingly for Remain.

Ukip’s former Tory voters were essentially birds of passage. As I expected, many of them returned to the fold once Theresa May began to echo their concerns, especially on immigration.

The movement of Labour voters is much more serious. It is not a protest vote in the way that the first wave of Ukip voters were. It is the outward sign of disillusionment with a party that fails to understand how vulnerable its supporters now feel.

Despite Ukip’s farcical leadership contests, it finds itself on the right page of history at the right time. With the exception of the shadow business secretary Clive Lewis, there is no sign that Labour’s front bench understands how footloose Labour voters have become. Clive Lewis has grasped that globalisation, and in particular open borders, has ripped open Labour’s core vote. But he is powerless to prevent the haemorrhage to Ukip when the Labour leadership preaches an internationalism that would inflict even more damage on the living standards of Labour voters.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/c...dea-how-to-stop-the-ukip-juggernaut-lp6bnvvtg

And ...

Labour is heading for electoral wipeout – even without a Ukip resurgence

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/labour-heading-electoral-wipeout-even-without-ukip-resurgence/

I know you won't listen but hopefully you will remember this the day after the next Labour GE humiliation ... you were warned. :shrug:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
In the North most definitely ...

Ukip was an accidental threat to Labour. It stumbled on disgruntled Labour voters and yet it picked up nearly a million by the 2015 election. Now that Ukip’s new leader, Paul Nuttall, is focused on wooing them, Labour faces an unprecedented threat.

Ukip was intended for Tory voters disillusioned by mainstream political parties selling out their sense of national identity to the European Union. Labour’s sleepwalking away from its working-class voters has resulted in droves of them moving to what the media loves to classify as a right-wing party. This is a mistake.

Right and left no longer register with voters in the way they did. Voters are more interested in where parties stand on identity, community, family, and the defence provided by national borders. Disenchanted Labour voters do not give a tinker’s cuss whether the party they consider supporting is dubbed right wing, extremist, or any other abusive term.

Paul Nuttall comes to Ukip’s leadership with a bevy of advantages. He is a northerner at a time when many voters have turned against party leaders from the north London elite.

The upper middle class have never had it so good since the Edwardian era. In fact, they are having it better. Immigration has provided them with a servant class that does not even need to “live in”. No wonder the elite voted overwhelmingly for Remain.

Ukip’s former Tory voters were essentially birds of passage. As I expected, many of them returned to the fold once Theresa May began to echo their concerns, especially on immigration.

The movement of Labour voters is much more serious. It is not a protest vote in the way that the first wave of Ukip voters were. It is the outward sign of disillusionment with a party that fails to understand how vulnerable its supporters now feel.

Despite Ukip’s farcical leadership contests, it finds itself on the right page of history at the right time. With the exception of the shadow business secretary Clive Lewis, there is no sign that Labour’s front bench understands how footloose Labour voters have become. Clive Lewis has grasped that globalisation, and in particular open borders, has ripped open Labour’s core vote. But he is powerless to prevent the haemorrhage to Ukip when the Labour leadership preaches an internationalism that would inflict even more damage on the living standards of Labour voters.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/c...dea-how-to-stop-the-ukip-juggernaut-lp6bnvvtg

And ...

Labour is heading for electoral wipeout – even without a Ukip resurgence

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/labour-heading-electoral-wipeout-even-without-ukip-resurgence/

I know you won't listen but hopefully you will remember this the day after the next Labour GE humiliation ... you were warned. :shrug:

I was warned you were a STUPID idiot and can see that's true, UKIP haven't the funds to fight a general election anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here