Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Who are ya?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I was watching this live and surprised the speaker didn't ask for order. It was funny but should have been stopped as it was disrespecting a very important person (leader of HM opposition) talking about whether we should leave the EU.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It's on a par with the kind of comments Dennis skinner regularly makes in the house.

It was a funny line.

The braying tories seemingly pissing themselves for so long afterwards was a bit contrived though and if that had been labour MPs laughing for so long I would say the same thing. Although quite clearly there would have been a number of Labour MPs laughing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The joke? Funny and well timed.

The baying hoards gasping for air like asthmatics in orbit? depressing to watch. Stick to running the country...actually, seeing the state they've put it in, best they stick to laughing.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Reminded all the Tory boys how they used to guffaw in their dorms after lights out and a hot crumpet from behind.
Some Lord Snooty parody actually came out with "Always keep a hold nurse for fear of finding something worse" in the debate yesterday...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
It's on a par with the kind of comments Dennis skinner regularly makes in the house.

It was a funny line.

The braying tories seemingly pissing themselves for so long afterwards was a bit contrived though and if that had been labour MPs laughing for so long I would say the same thing. Although quite clearly there would have been a number of Labour MPs laughing.

The irony of this line was - who was it who said 'who are you?'.

The answer was - someone called Chris Pincher. The appropriate response being - 'who are you?'

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'm no fan of Corbyn. I just find all the incessant heckling in there utterly depressing.

Christ, they're supposed to be there to represent the people. Instead, its just a pathetic exercise in smug, smart-arse pointscoring. A big laugh. Prime Ministers Questions is like a cuffing Punch & Judy show, its literally become one big joke - and not a very funny one when these are the people who have been elected to supposedly run this country.

This is why I just can't be arsed with politics. It's like a school playground. I find it utterly depressing too.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Certainly, if as much vim and vigour were put into getting our nation back on track as belly laughing at childish jibes then the future might be a little more encouraging.

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
What it have been funny if it had been a similar moment the other way round - a laugh at Cameron's expense? And would "Mr Speaker" have allowed the laughter to go on so long?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Listened 3 times and can't actually hear the killer line?! Surprised it even got a mention. Anyone else not able to hear either? Presumably it's after Corbin says "and you know what they said to me"? But seriously, can't even hear with microphone up to my ear with all the background chat going on!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We are dictated numpty, just not to the extremes of other places

What planet are you on, if you dont known or are unwilling to accept the difference between an totalitarian state and the political system in the UK, can I suggest that you emigrate to North Korea so that you dont have to suffer with the morons and numpties that you believe everyone else is if they dont share you views.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What planet are you on, if you dont known or are unwilling to accept the difference between an totalitarian state and the political system in the UK, can I suggest that you emigrate to North Korea so that you dont have to suffer with the morons and numpties that you believe everyone else is if they dont share you views.
Baa baaa [emoji231]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And for that he's my favourite person. Didn't expect such a whinging article from the Independant, think the points he makes in the video clips are perfectly valid.

I'm not so sure. He comes across as one of those look at me ref's /I'm in charge types. Probably small man syndrome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here