Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Ruel Fox

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After Eds performance last night he will almost certainly be out of a job in 6 weeks, so who do you think should be next Labour leader??

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As explained before, although I have voted Conservative in the past, I have not for quite some time - many elections in fact.

My main beef is the intellectual snobbery displayed by many (but not all) of those on the left towards those on the right. I'm happy to keep poking fun at them. The reactions of several well-known posters is an absolute delight to behold.

Do you not have some sympathy/understanding given the constant provocation right to left?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
But he won't. Despite his feeble performance, he's more likely to be PM in 6 weeks than anything else.

The most recent polling data would disagree. image.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interesting [MENTION=13022]Brighton4Cambridge3[/MENTION]. I saw a similar graph 3 weeks ago and the chance of Labour being involved was running about 70% or something.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You seem to be missing Herr Tubthumper from the list ???

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Easily time for a few percentage point swings either way. A horrible gaff from any of the leaders or their senior colleagues could change the landscape dramatically

Yep. Imagine what would happen if you were caught on camera fudging a receipt for your own benefit at a party event. Or being a massive racist.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The most recent polling data would disagree. View attachment 64204

I always find these polls quite meaningless, if you add in the "haven't got a clue who I'm going to vote for" voters like myself then you might as well just pick numbers from a hat.

As for Ed, I really hope he isn't standing in front of number 10 with his family in 6 weeks time.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I always find these polls quite meaningless, if you add in the "haven't got a clue who I'm going to vote for" voters like myself then you might as well just pick numbers from a hat.

As for Ed, I really hope he isn't standing in front of number 10 with his family in 6 weeks time.

I agree to a point, what it does show however is that those undecided voters and those who don't normally bother to vote could actually make a difference to who is standing in front of Number 10, at least more than is historically the case

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
But he won't. Despite his feeble performance, he's more likely to be PM in 6 weeks than anything else.

That will just about sum our country up if that doughnut gets elected by the Great British public.

image.jpg. image.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Lets face it the margins on the polls are so narrow and the change in the political landscape so huge from even the last election that nothing can be ruled out. Personally I think the election will be decided by how those voters who say they're voting UKIP and Green actually vote on the day.

After Eds performance last night he will almost certainly be out of a job in 6 weeks, so who do you think should be next Labour leader??

What are you on about? Even Tory supporting hacks are saying Ed did very well last night

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Lets face it the margins on the polls are so narrow and the change in the political landscape so huge from even the last election that nothing can be ruled out. Personally I think the election will be decided by how those voters who say they're voting UKIP and Green actually vote on the day.

Agree with that.

I still think it will come down to how many Tory voters vote UKIP this time round. In Lab/Con marginals this will IMO be decisive.

Some Labour voters will obviously vote UKIP too, and some Labour voters will vote Green, but IMO the affect won't be as great.

Too close to call.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here