Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We are dealing with facts here . While you are here where's your facts on our clackers ?

According to the Royal Mail:

American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
Falmer
BRIGHTON
BN1 9BL

It is a fact the stadium is in brighton.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Complete and utter nonsense....btw how did your eagle get on against the seagulls pre-match last season....what a wuss...

If I remember, it was 20 against 1, but not 1 weed wanted to go toe to toe !

( Joe Hart motm)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
S
What a load of rubbish. I don't see how anyone could look at both squads and suggest that Brighton would have more than a handful of players able to get a place in a Palace matchday squad.

No.
Again another deluded Palace fan high on the smell of money....

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
If I remember, it was 20 against 1, but not 1 weed wanted to go toe to toe !

( Joe Hart motm)

I wasn't there but am getting too old for all that nonsense...I did back in the seventies and my crew...all boxers did a lot of damage around your town...

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
S

Chamakh, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, etc. > anyone in your squad. The only people who will disagree are delusional Brighton fans, any neutral would suggest that our squad is far stronger than yours and the gap is only going to get wider because Pulis is being given a load of dosh to spend in January. Sorry.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
S

But isnt this whole thread just about numbers? Some of your lot knocking one out over your attendance figures and some of ours waving on-line wads of money in your faces. I would love to be able to have both options over you but if l have to chose one, l would take the premiership money all day long! I am pretty sure quite a few on here would swap as well. Happy New Year and come on you Tangerines

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Chamakh, Ward, Jedinak, Puncheon, etc. > anyone in your squad. The only people who will disagree are delusional Brighton fans, any neutral would suggest that our squad is far stronger than yours and the gap is only going to get wider because Pulis is being given a load of dosh to spend in January. Sorry.
Again you're proving my point that the scattergun approach to your signing policy is wonky. ..how many managers have come and gone since Dougie with this approach. ..it will work for a while but you and Sunderland think this will solve relefation fears. ..were you posting your musings three weeks ago or has the eagle just landed?...please **** off Billy big bollocks...talk to me in April when you'll be back in your comfort zone.
Has Palace ever strung more than one season in the Premier league? You can get promotion but then relegation beckons as a result of your transfer policy.
Now where was I?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Ah yes, the famous Sky TV money that worked so well in August for you.

It must be like being the ugliest man in the world, standing next to One Direction, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling & Robert Pattinson, & then begging a load of beautiful girls to marry you.

The only one who's going to accept your proposal is the one who all the others have turned down and who needs a bit of cash to keep her in spray tans (or the fat one who looks like Heather from EastEnders after a particularly rough night on the tiles).

In effect, you are the footballing equivalent of Brad Pitt's sloppy seconds.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
But isnt this whole thread just about numbers? Some of your lot knocking one out over your attendance figures and some of ours waving on-line wads of money in your faces. I would love to be able to have both options over you but if l have to chose one, l would take the premiership money all day long! I am pretty sure quite a few on here would swap as well. Happy New Year and come on you Tangerines

Is Dobbie still there? I have no truck with Palace fans in general but there is an awful lot of you posting on a Brighton forum...why? For instance I look at BBS but I don't post there. ...
Perhaps you are closet Brighton fans.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ah yes, the famous Sky TV money that worked so well in August for you.

It must be like being the ugliest man in the world, standing next to One Direction, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling & Robert Pattinson, & then begging a load of beautiful girls to marry you.

The only one who's going to accept your proposal is the one who all the others have turned down and who needs a bit of cash to keep her in spray tans (or the fat one who looks like Heather from EastEnders after a particularly rough night on the tiles).

In effect, you are the footballing equivalent of Brad Pitt's sloppy seconds.
A great analogy Edna....I couldn't have put it better...

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

Can you back your claim up in numbers or just another wild "fact"...top man

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Wcp , another serious question
Can you explain to me why you didn't sell out the withdene every home game ? I believe the capacity was approx 7000 and making allowances for away fans non attenders this is not good against your argument .
Bearing in mind you were finally home and in fact nearer to Brighton than you are now ! Next one ,once the Amex was completed and opened your attendances increased threefold can you explain this ? Flexible friends ? Finally as you have been to 70 odd games inc chesterfield , did that include gillingham and the withdene arena ? Be honest even if it's too dry to be palatable .

Reference Withdean Stadium.
The stadium capacity was increased twice when we played there, we did sell out the stadium many times even when we played in the 4th tier .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here