Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace/Brighton 11

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Why do Palace fans have such an issue with Dunk? He's the best player at our club, let alone our best defender.

This. [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] doesn't think so, but Ian Wright, Jermaine Jenas and Jamie Carragher are all saying that he should be playing for (managed by the ex-Palace) England

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Trying to rise above the sniping- the problem with putting this XI together is that the majority of our team is based around the strength and understanding between pairs of players who wouldn't be as good individually: Dunk/Duffy, Stephens/Propper, Bruno/Knocky, even Bong/Izquierdo. Stick Dunk with Sakho or Bruno with Zaha and you would lose this, even though it may look better on paper.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The OPs is absolutely hilarious! I mean, seriously, what Palace player would we have? They're bottom, we're 9th. Run along you silly little boy.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Ok fellas, was only meant as fun before the game. When Brighton come on our board and are good natured I dont really care. No problem though. Understandable.

I think and hope we stuff you tonight. However I hope all sets of fans get home safe. I will not darken your door again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok fellas, was only meant as fun before the game. When Brighton come on our board and are good natured I dont really care. No problem though. Understandable.

I think and hope we stuff you tonight. However I hope all sets of fans get home safe. I will not darken your door again.

Stick to that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Would you really have expected the red carpet treatment, and being invited in for a sherry.
This is an Albion forum, on the eve of a big match for both clubs, you're not going to get an Oscar!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

:flounce::flounce::flounce::cry::cry::cry:

:wave: That's one slag sent packing, only 1999 to go.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Tomkins hahahahahha

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] anything you want to get off your chest? A mate of a CPFC fan, indeed.

:laugh:

No sir, just put their name in on Google, and a Twitter link came up.
For the record, I'm not on Twitter or Facebook, and only have one Palace friend, who believe it or not is alright.

My solicitor says that should do it :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here