Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Whats the most BORING thing you have ever bought online ?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Ah. Now then, I could choose to ignore this request for an explanation, or lie, or tell the truth and thus reveal something about my psyche. To hell with it, it's option 3.

It's because there was a perfect storm of two things:

1) I really don't like running out of things. Take teabags. I buy in massive bulk (Yorkshire teabags for hard water, thanks for asking) and then keep about 20 in my little caddy near the mugs, about 200 in a bag in the back of the pantry, and about 2000 in the bag they came in in the loft (think eaves cupboard rather than a space you need a ladder to get too). Similarly with toothpaste - I keep the one I'm using on the basin, two in the bathroom cabinet, and the rest in the loft.

2) I'm a sucker for massive bargains - especially for things that are non-perishable (or close to it). The offer was a combination of a buy 2, get three; AND a BOGOF rolled into one. Only instead of single tubes it was for packs of 10. So - I bought two boxes of 10 tubes, and got six boxes of 10.

Glad you asked? It's ok, my partner thinks I'm mad too.

Fvcking Hell!

sorry, only just seen this thread

Noah All

Jan 2, 2018
The shed
So? Did you? I JUST have to know!

Just remembered I once bought a large bag of assorted tap washers, thought they'd come in handy (not that I'd dare take a tap apart) (I'd call one of those plumber people)

Copper sump plug washers.

I would use them, but I can't remember what I did with them.

So? Did you? I JUST have to know!

Just remembered I once bought a large bag of assorted tap washers, thought they'd come in handy (not that I'd dare take a tap apart) (I'd call one of those plumber people)

Might've done :)

Just recalled buying on line plastic strip that clips on to car doors to protect them,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here