Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] *Making EASY money on PHOTOSHOP*

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you knew Enrest I can assure you he is not a bully, he can be a very naughty boy at times.

I can only take as I find. Being a naughty boy is one thing, but as 99% of us don't know one another, getting in touch with the old empathy gene from time to time is quite important. Calling me a red tory (or whatever it was) was not acceptable to me (in the context - in another I'm happy with it). And all this absurd corbynista parady nonsense does my head in. It woud be very handy to have a sensible labour party right now, and undermining it at every turn with dickwittery pisses me off.

And this thread is bullying, or at least is so carelessly constructed in pursuit of cheap laughs at someone's expense, it stinks.

I'm sure he loves his dear old mum, though, diamond geezer etc. :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can only take as I find. Being a naughty boy is one thing, but as 99% of us don't know one another, getting in touch with the old empathy gene from time to time is quite important. Calling me a red tory (or whatever it was) was not acceptable to me (in the context - in another I'm happy with it). And all this absurd corbynista parady nonsense does my head in. It woud be very handy to have a sensible labour party right now, and undermining it at every turn with dickwittery pisses me off.

And this thread is bullying, or at least is so carelessly constructed in pursuit of cheap laughs at someone's expense, it stinks.

Thought u were supposed to be having an early night

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing

Corbynista what a great word, must admit that does wind me up as well. This post is though is taking the piss out of what has assumedly happened. Cannot be arsed to look for original post but sure that was suggested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Corbynista what a great word, must admit that does wind me up as well. This post is though is taking the piss out of what has assumedly happened. Cannot be arsed to look for original post but sure that was suggested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a biggie. Just about me deploring smeone with a lack of empathy. Or something.

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
One of my MATES from the Cliftonville 'TRICKY Trevor' got a job a couple of months AGO working in London issuing PARKING fines and as I'm regarded to be of the same INTELLIGANCE of Stephen HAWKINS I came up with a FAIL safe plan to FLEECE the GULLIBLE and stupid people of LONDON of which there is MANY.

Trevor sends me the ORIGINAL photo of some car parked up and then I PHOTO shop it to make look like another CAR and we send them a PCN notice from Parking ENFORCEMENT Notice issue SOUTH' and tell them to pay £50 as soon as possible to ENREST @ P.E.N.I.S or further action will be TAKEN.

This has been going SWIMMINGLY for WEAKS and the CLIFTONVILLE has been doing MASSIVE business as it's been TREBLES all round until yesterday when some NOB refused to pay and said it's some kind of SCAM and he is going to report it to MI5 and put it on a MASSIVE web site.

This is quite WORRYING as we have a MASSIVE WC party planned for Saturday and I promised a couple of STRIPPERS if England WIN and I was BANKING on this weeks PROCEEDS to FUND it.

Now has the GRAVY train hit the BUFFERS or am I going to be EXPOSED on WATCHDOG as being a SCAM artist ???

How am I going to get out of this and pay for the STRIPPERS on Saturday or will I have to DIG out my old CHIPPENDALE outfit out again and hope it FITS ???

If the gravy train is anything like the southern shite trains then it wont be on time or will be cancelled. Thats what u get with unions im afraid !!!! 😂

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
YOU weren't there the morning they tried to SERVE me a KWORN sausage, it took EIGHT people to HOLD me down. I was FUMING

Lack of empathy. I'll go back to blocking you. Pillock.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
YOU weren't there the morning they tried to SERVE me a KWORN sausage, it took EIGHT people to HOLD me down. I was FUMING

Was that the day we trashed the place when the hash BRAWNS were replaced with FRITTERS ? I'm still bound over to keep the PEAS.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not a biggie. Just about me deploring smeone with a lack of empathy. Or something.
Someone has posted a really weird thread about a PCN fine. A fine they're not going to have to pay. They're not going to suffer at all, and the OP is just a funny piss-take of it. And you deplore the lack of empathy, while on another thread you mock the death of 3 men who have been killed by lions. 3 men who probably don't have much money and have resorted to dangerous crime, possibly to help feed their families.

I too deplore their actions, but if you're going to take the piss out of their death, complaining that Ernest has a lack of empathy is extremely hypocritical.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Someone has posted a really weird thread about a PCN fine. A fine they're not going to have to pay. They're not going to suffer at all, and the OP is just a funny piss-take of it. And you deplore the lack of empathy, while on another thread you mock the death of 3 men who have been killed by lions. 3 men who probably don't have much money and have resorted to dangerous crime, possibly to help feed their families.

I too deplore their actions, but if you're going to take the piss out of their death, complaining that Ernest has a lack of empathy is extremely hypocritical.

He is a hypocrite no doubt about it but be careful he’ll block you and I know the thought of that will ruin your day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here