Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How can you be certain of that? Her tweet didn't mention a particular block?

She said she saw it online. The only place online where this shows is when you go to buy a Leicester ticket. This only shows those tickets onsale. As they are releasing block by block I suspect (but don't know for sure) that that is what is showing.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That said I just checked and there are multi blocks showing and the total is about 688 seats.

However are they showing all blocks available? Maybe?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
This is what is showing online:

Tickets.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
She said she saw it online. The only place online where this shows is when you go to buy a Leicester ticket. This only shows those tickets onsale. As they are releasing block by block I suspect (but don't know for sure) that that is what is showing.

Sorry, I naively thought she was from the club so in a position of knowledge. I now see she's just a punter.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No, there were 2 further blocks. These were labelled P instead of M & had no tickets available in either.

Not sure if these are normal blocks or not i'm afraid.

Thanks for the info. Could be in a predicament here. 2 of us have enough points but our friends won't have enough until Thursday. We have been hanging on for them so that we can sit together.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Not so. There are 360 in block E1H alone.

But it will sell out, this week IMO

As I said, if you had quoted me in full, fewer than 100 that are not for families or disabled spaces - E1H is a family stand.
Sorry, I am talking out of my arse and you are right - E1H is not family, that's E1G so there are still about 500 seats available:blush:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I'm going to call that this may sell out in the week before the game or maybe not at all. But there won't be enough seats for it to be Pay on the gate.

There is an awful lot of scaremongering. 3300 tickets will be enough for anyone who's organised, regardless of loyalty point, season tickets, or hairstyle.

aparently This isn't lowed, but can't see anyone backing this up??

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Is that every block Dave? I'm assuming that there are 6 blocks if each one is over 500 and we have over 3,000 allocated?

I doubt this will help with your predicament but when i booked mine earlier, there were over 800 tickets available in M2 and very few in the others.

It could be that the others are smaller sections (M1, M3 and M4) and there could still be more areas to be released or it could be that each area has around 800 to 900 seats in and therefore most have gone already. - I did try to search to find a stadium plan to see where the sections were, etc but i couldn't find it when using my tablet in the limited time i had available and all i could find as a blocked out area in the stadium plan marked as visitors, but not showing the different sections within it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I doubt this will help with your predicament but when i booked mine earlier, there were over 800 tickets available in M2 and very few in the others.

It could be that the others are smaller sections (M1, M3 and M4) and there could still be more areas to be released or it could be that each area has around 800 to 900 seats in and therefore most have gone already. - I did try to search to find a stadium plan to see where the sections were, etc but i couldn't find it when using my tablet in the limited time i had available and all i could find as a blocked out area in the stadium plan marked as visitors, but not showing the different sections within it.

That's all I could find. Cheers

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
So according to the ticket site there's just shy of 600 "left". I find it hard to believe 2,700 have been sold already, so those two P blocks in the stand behind the goal must still be going on sale.

I'm in the same predicament as others - I can buy now but really I need to wait til Thursday to get tickets with others. If they release those blocks before then I may sleep better for the next two nights.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
So according to the ticket site there's just shy of 600 "left". I find it hard to believe 2,700 have been sold already, so those two P blocks in the stand behind the goal must still be going on sale.

I'm in the same predicament as others - I can buy now but really I need to wait til Thursday to get tickets with others. If they release those blocks before then I may sleep better for the next two nights.

Going to be a binfest Thursday morning

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Great effort. As I said in another thread, I was driving into Manchester the day of your game against Utd last season and Bournemouth-bedecked cars were very well represented on the M6.

Surprised me this last couple of years, glory hunters eh ;-) although united still owe me for that match. Now that IS tinpot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here