Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking ST received

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just to let folk who have ordered a parking ST know, the club have started sending them out - watch your doormats!

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Received mine this week as well.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Just to let folk who have ordered a parking ST know, the club have started sending them out - watch your doormats!

Just had a horrible thought.
My old mans disabled one came through and i see it confirms its valid for league and cup matches, we sort of presumed this included the madrid friendly as well, anyone know if we should have bought additional parking for the madrid friendly or is it included

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Just had a horrible thought.
My old mans disabled one came through and i see it confirms its valid for league and cup matches, we sort of presumed this included the madrid friendly as well, anyone know if we should have bought additional parking for the madrid friendly or is it included

It's definitely NOT included. I bought mine for AM online as a single parking ticket. Have a look and see if there are any left?

Edit: hang on. Cup matches? Mine doesn't include cup matches either; just league. If your Dad's includes cup games then maybe you have some sort of special pass - which might then include AM??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It's definitely NOT included. I bought mine for AM online as a single parking ticket. Have a look and see if there are any left?

Edit: hang on. Cup matches? Mine doesn't include cup matches either; just league. If your Dad's includes cup games then maybe you have some sort of special pass - which might then include AM??

cheers anyway,Yeah he went for the full option.league and cup inclusive.
Only uni car park left, too far for wheelchair shenanigans, looks like a call tomorrow to clarify whats entitled to......should have really checked this earlier when buying the tickets.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I rang several times to try to buy a University ST, got told "not yet", then "none available", then "sold out". Have also heard that it will be available on a match by match basis.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I rang several times to try to buy a University ST, got told "not yet", then "none available", then "sold out". Have also heard that it will be available on a match by match basis.

Did u mention about a Bridge car Park ST? Only i rang on Tuesday and told a st would be available but didn't know when

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I can't wait for the annual 1901 car park farce.

Don't think there has been a season yet where I haven't had to chase them the week before and often have to go and get it the day before. Hoping they have automated this process a little better now but not very confident.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I assume that if all of us who have had one in previous years renewed this year would be why it went straight from "not yet" to "none available". Unsurprisingly everyone wanted to renew for this season

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I can't wait for the annual 1901 car park farce.

Don't think there has been a season yet where I haven't had to chase them the week before and often have to go and get it the day before. Hoping they have automated this process a little better now but not very confident.

Same here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Old man gave them a call monday
some classic mixed messages going on......apparently if you bought a season parking ticket with league and cup games the friendly is included, you didnt need to buy extra parking for madrid. Then told our inclusive parking ticket for bennets field cant be honoured as they have sold all the parking in bennets field.....umm but we already have the all inclusive option....why have you resold our space/
Was given a freebie VIP parking in the car park by the ground instead, which is nice.......but i suspect our turning up 30 mins to kick off, will negate this ticket and make for some interesting pre match chat with the stewards.
Third world problems etc etc

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Old man gave them a call monday
some classic mixed messages going on......apparently if you bought a season parking ticket with league and cup games the friendly is included, you didnt need to buy extra parking for madrid. Then told our inclusive parking ticket for bennets field cant be honoured as they have sold all the parking in bennets field.....umm but we already have the all inclusive option....why have you resold our space/
Was given a freebie VIP parking in the car park by the ground instead, which is nice.......but i suspect our turning up 30 mins to kick off, will negate this ticket and make for some interesting pre match chat with the stewards.
Third world problems etc etc

A bit of a clusterjiggy then! Good luck!

As an aside, I didn't even know you could buy a season parking ticket that included cup games. I didn't have that option when renewing. I wonder if those are only available to disabled supporters?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A bit of a clusterjiggy then! Good luck!

As an aside, I didn't even know you could buy a season parking ticket that included cup games. I didn't have that option when renewing. I wonder if those are only available to disabled supporters?

im expecting some jobsworthyingly ecounter with a positive outcome
honestly cant answer that.......i would have thought its open to all.......maybe its car park specific

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here