Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As you possibly wouldn't know, some Sparkling Wines review favourably to some Champagnes. eSome people go by simple buzz words I guess.
a

If you're referring to English sparkling wines I do know, am a big fan, and I have discussed them with others on this site. I have also stated I don't like Prosecco due to its relative sweetness. Cava is excellent when it's dry. Sekt is so so. I love the dryness of champagne though. It's a safe option. As an aside I have had a number of excellent beers fermented with champagne yeast; pilsners and Belgian ales especially.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I love all the people moaning...The equation is simple...Go to MORE games and you would have had enough LOYALTY points...

That trip to Rotherham on a Tuesday night doesn't seem so pointless now does it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I love all the people moaning...The equation is simple...Go to MORE games and you would have had enough LOYALTY points...

That trip to Rotherham on a Tuesday night doesn't seem so pointless now does it?

I think it's perfectly fair to moan at Villa. With a little bit of generosity and will on their side they could have easily released more tickets.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I did do the trip to Huddersfield on a Thursday night..your result was better :D

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I did do the trip to Huddersfield on a Thursday night..your result was better :D

To be fair I have got enough points for first tranche anyway..My point being if your a STH and have regularly done say as little as 5 aways during the 'Amex Era', you would have enough points I would have thought!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
To be fair I have got enough points for first tranche anyway..My point being if your a STH and have regularly done say as little as 5 aways during the 'Amex Era', you would have enough points I would have thought!

Unfortunately my fifth away this season is Norwich :(. ....but then I'm not moaning

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
At 7:00pm on Friday (Wolves game ends) I will have had enough points to have already got a Villa ticket.
Not sure why loyalty points are only given out after the game (Wolves) as no one actually knows if I go or not.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Why, does that mean more tickets would be available then? There would still only be 2700 tickets sold, just more people with a higher number of loyalty points missing out. Your logic is badly flawed.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why, does that mean more tickets would be available then? There would still only be 2700 tickets sold, just more people with a higher number of loyalty points missing out. Your logic is badly flawed.

Not really flawed though is it...Those that regularly go away got tickets..Dont sit there moaning, take action.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At 7:00pm on Friday (Wolves game ends) I will have had enough points to have already got a Villa ticket.
Not sure why loyalty points are only given out after the game (Wolves) as no one actually knows if I go or not.

As this would be the case for others don't you think they would have raised the number required, thus still the same numbers would be eligible.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not really flawed though is it...Those that regularly go away got tickets..Dont sit there moaning, take action.

I wasn't moaning, glad those that go the length and breadth get priority. Not once moaned, just your logic doesn't work given it sold out in the first hour of being available to 1110 points - which leaves a lot of people who have done a fair amount of away games. If they had done more, then simply more people who had done more aways would have missed out.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I wasn't moaning, glad those that go the length and breadth get priority. Not once moaned, just your logic doesn't work given it sold out in the first hour of being available to 1110 points - which leaves a lot of people who have done a fair amount of away games. If they had done more, then simply more people who had done more aways would have missed out.

But it is not hard to have achieved 1160+ points over the last 5 seasons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here