Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vodafone users

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
@%1; sorry not football related at all, however are any Vodafone users having problems getting service today can't seem to get any in the Brighton area, me and my wife are having the same issues?
Sorry for posting completely not football related matters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have voidafone for mobiles land line and broad band and am having no trouble art all in Haywards Heath. My only beef is with the poor standard of their website and getting updated account inoformation

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I have voidafone for mobiles land line and broad band and am having no trouble art all in Haywards Heath. My only beef is with the poor standard of their website and getting updated account inoformation

Good to hear that your Omsung Phine is working well on the Voidafone network. :D

Jul 7, 2003
@%1; sorry not football related at all, however are any Vodafone users having problems getting service today can't seem to get any in the Brighton area, me and my wife are having the same issues?
Sorry for posting completely not football related matters

Not been into the city centre but mine was working fine up at the Amex this morning.

Will look to switch from Vodafone at the end of my contract though. Coverage across my commute home from work ranges from poor to non-existent - especially around Small Dole and Woodmancote

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I'm a vodafone user, and I've just got home from Brighton (left at 6). I've had signal all day (both 4G and phone service).

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I had Vodafone until recently. Really poor coverage at the Amex. Used to have to wait until we left Falmer until I could see the other results!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Vodafone at Falmer is horrendously bad.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have been having A LOT of problems with Vodafone today. Nothing to do with the strength of their signal, but everything to do with me not being able to find my way around this new, all singing, all dancing, handset I have upgraded to.

I'm a self cofessed technophobe, and proud of it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
When I say bad, I mean that after the game when I'm scanning twitter etc. Even with a 4G signal I can barely get 1 bar and thus barely any refresh until I'm well clear of the stadium

Frankly I expect better

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
When I say bad, I mean that after the game when I'm scanning twitter etc. Even with a 4G signal I can barely get 1 bar and thus barely any refresh until I'm well clear of the stadium

Frankly I expect better

It's nothing other than a function of the number of people trying to use any network in the immediacy after the match. There are a limited number of connections available via any one mast in the vicinity of the stadium. Stadia based coverage is a tricky issue and with the hive capability via the Seagulls App we're lucky to have anything else in place to improve things.

Jul 7, 2003
It's nothing other than a function of the number of people trying to use any network in the immediacy after the match. There are a limited number of connections available via any one mast in the vicinity of the stadium. Stadia based coverage is a tricky issue and with the hive capability via the Seagulls App we're lucky to have anything else in place to improve things.

I find the cloud thing is struggling to work now - I often have to switch off wifi to get anything. We should take a leaf out of the NFL. When I was at the Jacksonville Jaguars stadium a few months ago, I had hi speed wifi constantly available throughout the game.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Frankly I expect better

You want the moon on a stick.
Approximately 25 times a year for 3/4 hours you get 20000 people all trying to use the phone network. The mobile companies aren't going to pay for more bandwidth or stick another cellsite in for 100 hours a year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here