Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens - a concern

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There may not be a seagull on it but surely this would be more useful?

https://www.restaurantsupplystore.c...&network=pla&gclid=CPebodb8q9ECFQeNGwodJIcOcQ

I have an all singing, all dancing corkscrew already. It's my bottle opener that's buggered, and I've always fancied one that is attached to my fridge. The fact that Albion apparently do a branded one adds to the attraction, but the real clincher is that I can now get one for free from [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. Boom.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The adult in question was my mother-in-law. I also got an Albion bottle opener shaped like a bottle top and that is magnetic so it handily sticks to the fridge. And an Albion mug. And lots more.

Is this OK?

I purchased many personalised Albion scarves for adults, one for my Palace supporting Son, one for an 85 year old and one ME (which I'll probably never wear). Not sure if this trumps your magnetic bottle opener or not, or, indeed, makes me sadder in [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]s eyes?

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
I purchased many personalised Albion scarves for adults, one for my Palace supporting Son, one for an 85 year old and one ME (which I'll probably never wear). Not sure if this trumps your magnetic bottle opener or not, or, indeed, makes me sadder in [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]s eyes?

Palace supporting son?you have failed as a parent:D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I am not judging!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Do adults really buy an Albion calendar? This is a joke right and you really bought it for your kid?

Why on earth not? I was fuming this year as Mrs P didn't get me one. I need a calendar on my home "office" wall, I love The Albion, so why the hell not?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The adult in question was my mother-in-law. I also got an Albion bottle opener shaped like a bottle top and that is magnetic so it handily sticks to the fridge. And an Albion mug. And lots more.

Is this OK?

Those two are splendid Albion presents for an adult. A calendar though, dear oh dear. :nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here