Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Time for the Honey Monster to be given a run in the side now. Very disappointing to draw tonight.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We sat back by going 4-5-1 before the sending off. Arguable that it invites pressure onto the defense. Still ****ing stupid from Dunk

Mate clutching at straws with the 4-5-1 the sending off has cost us 3 points madness from Dunk I say get rid in Jan to the highest bidder!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We have been drawing 10 games this year at 90 minutes. We have yet to concede a last gasp goal to lose a match in around 40 minutes of injury time.

This team is RESILIENT.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Four points in 2 games dropped.

Encouraging thing is we are scoring for fun away from home downside is we need to control games better when we take a lead

Well quite, we've taken the lead in nine away games this season and conceded an equaliser in all nine. Three times from 2-0 up. Its another good result against a tough team nonetheless, and still unbeaten of course

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really disappointing to let that slip but hard to argue that QPR deserved to lose and we looked like we were going to get beat in the end.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'd rather a straight red for dunk tonight and a run in the side for hunemeier. Dunk needs out of the firing line for a couple of weeks

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Argh 2 games in a row not losing feels like losing and not for the first time this season.

Pretty much this. I think this is the first time this season that I've felt properly miffed. There really isn't any excuse for letting a two goal lead slip and I'm afraid that Dunk just seems to be creating problems for us too often. Everybody around us cleaned up tonight but if we had just kept our heads it wouldn't have mattered. As it is, we've lost ground and put more pressure on ourselves for Saturday.

This season is still all flavours of awesome but tonight hurt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here