Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are ticket sales going for Friday night?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know Forest still had a few to shift earlier in the week, but how are we doing?

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
3757 still available for purchase by BHA fans. 1390 in East, 607 in North, 1473 in West and 287 in the SE Corner. Prob 1000 empty seats in the sections allocated to Forest, including segregation. N2A and B closed as usual. I think announced crowd likely to be approximately 25000. If CH confirms Zamora in the squad a few more may be shifted. Will try to update the count tomorrow :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Great new thread, much better than the other two & really good for tracking how they have gone since the previous updates posted.
Well done, kick off another tomorrow

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
3757 still available for purchase by BHA fans. 1390 in East, 607 in North, 1473 in West and 287 in the SE Corner. Prob 1000 empty seats in the sections allocated to Forest, including segregation. N2A and B closed as usual. I think announced crowd likely to be approximately 25000. If CH confirms Zamora in the squad a few more may be shifted. Will try to update the count tomorrow :)

Is that more than Selhurst can hold? :rotlf:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What about South West area or have forest been given the whole stand? Looks shite on TV if away team don't sell out and we don't sell the remaining South stand West side seats...!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry, I meant SW corner. There are none in the SE as these blocks are allocated for away fans.

Ah got ya - that's not bad ticket sales and I reckon another 1k or so can go before Friday. Thanks mate.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
As an update, since the count yesterday the following additional sales have been made (or reduction in availability - however you want to see it):

East: 93 seats
North: 39 seats
West: 73 seats
SW Corner: 8 seats.

So, a grand total of 213 seats sold since then.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
G
As an update, since the count yesterday the following additional sales have been made (or reduction in availability - however you want to see it):

East: 93 seats
North: 39 seats
West: 73 seats
SW Corner: 8 seats.

So, a grand total of 213 seats sold since then.
good update, sales not too fast but 1000's on hols I guess

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is there only Dick's now for pre match drinks and food outside the concourses? I thought there was something in the East Stand but couldn't see anything on Seagulls.co.uk.

Dicks ain't the bees knees but once winter kicks in it's warm.
Was brilliant early on with the live bands :rock:

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Is there only Dick's now for pre match drinks and food outside the concourses? I thought there was something in the East Stand but couldn't see anything on Seagulls.co.uk.

The Seven Stars or whatever it's called. Think it's family only though.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Last Update, the following seats have been sold since yesterday:

East: 169
North: 91
West : 118
SW: 25

This leaves just over 3000 seats available for BHA fans. Still think a few hundred more still go. Think the announced crowd could just touch 26k for tonight.

Total: 403

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here