Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And that he admired Putin

D

Deleted member 22389

From the tw*t that said Trump is turning out to be a great President. But I guess he is on the payroll

Don't want to turn this in to a Trump thread, but at least it seems Trump is doing what he promised. He is passionate about his country, his people, can't see anything wrong with that. If he gets Industry back on its feet in some areas that should also be congratulated.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wouldn't rule out the Nigel Farage Show on RT soon

I would. Sounds like Ofcom are about to revoke their licence to broadcast post-Salisbury.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don't want to turn this in to a Trump thread, but at least it seems Trump is doing what he promised.

You're right. You can see nothing but wall now from Mexico. And Hilary Clinton is now firmly in jail. And he's replaced Obamacare with something better.

D

Deleted member 22389

He is NOT passionate about his people, just his wallet. He failed on gun control this last week which makes him an acomplice to the murder of his people!

Did Obama or anyone else do anything?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
DYLJLLGX0AEFCWZ.jpg

Here's how much additional cash the government is wasting in order to leave the EU.

It's all well and good cutting and pasting figures but you've put no context around them. Are these costs a one off or ongoing ? If they are one off then we'll save more than that not paying the EU for a handful of months.

HT seems very quiet today - guess he must be waiting to watch the fly past of the Red Arrows so he can hear those German planes :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

No, Obama did try though. But they are ALL to blame. Why is mentioning Obama relevant?

Obama had 8 years and couldn't really do anything, Trump has been in charge for 1.5 years, that's why it's relevant. Give the guy a chance.

D

Deleted member 22389

Obama is culpable, trump is culpable, every congress man and woman is culpabale, every elected individual ever is culpable. Trump has been in charge long enough to change it but he hasn't. It is about time they realised.

I can only assume the gun industry is worth billions of dollars, with a lot of people employed in the industry from manufacturing through to selling hence why nothing really gets sorted out.

Jan 30, 2008
It's all well and good cutting and pasting figures but you've put no context around them. Are these costs a one off or ongoing ? If they are one off then we'll save more than that not paying the EU for a handful of months.

HT seems very quiet today - guess he must be waiting to watch the fly past of the Red Arrows so he can hear those German planes :facepalm:
here's some to keep him happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MoIzrGGmGs

regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Oh, so that makes it ok then? I didn't realise that if something employs lots of people and is worth money it counteracts the ethical side.

Could be a great new market flogging guns to the Yanks after Brexit, our government could introduce grants for start up businesses

D

Deleted member 22389

Oh, so that makes it ok then? I didn't realise that if something employs lots of people and is worth money it counteracts the ethical side.

Wow, just wow. I never said once that I agreed with guns.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Obama is culpable, trump is culpable, every congress man and woman is culpabale, every elected individual ever is culpable. Trump has been in charge long enough to change it but he hasn't. It is about time they realised.

The NRA control most things which make it very hard for anybody to oppose them. I would think if someone did try to they would be assassinated by some crackpot NRA supporter. It's the 2nd amendment don't you know. I could've bought an assault rifle in Wal-Mart, stupid country

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you sure they are German and not UK/French collaboration? or confusing with the UK/German/Italian collaboration Eurofighter?

What the joint rolls Royce/ French engine? The Adour? Also used by the Americans in their version, the goshawk..McDonald Douglas!

Sorry, my bad. They’re part French. I get confused as to which British institution has been sold to which foreign owner these days; I’m sure you understand.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sorry, my bad. They’re part French. I get confused as to which British institution has been sold to which foreign owner these days; I’m sure you understand.

Didn't even know we have any manufacturers owned by brits these days...there must be some Shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here