Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford away ticket sales, loyalty points and all that jazz

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I got straight in this morning with no queue-it system, so maybe less trafic today. However, Only VRS1 being sold which suggests that VRS2 (the other, better block) has sold out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Providing a) my numbers are accurate and b) those 200 aren't being held by the club for staff/comps.

They had made about 1,400 available by yesterday lunchtime, then another 450 appeared in mid-afternoon. A few extras (50-100) popped up this morning too. So yes, I would say about 1,900 to 1,950 have been made available so far, but I can't be precise.

I'd expect 1,900 - 1,950 to be about right, allowing for staff, players' family and friends etc. They might not all be taken up, of course, which is why we often see the "a limited number of tickets are now available for XXXXXX away" thing happen a few days before an away fixture.

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
Go an email at 12:03 saying that Leicester tickets are sold out - saves me having to stress out at 9am on Friday.
Home tickets go on general sale on the 29th at 3pm (I live in Leicester).
nvm

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bought VR52.

Make sure you change from restricted view (£27) to standard (£30).

I bought ours for VRS1 but presumably they won't get too arsey with insisting on sitting in your correct seat. Saying that though...I remember [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] a few seasons back at Watford falling foul of a right jobsworth steward after he turned up for the game late, found someone in his seat so went to an empty one. The steward was having none of it and argued for at least 10 minutes about it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I bought ours for VRS1 but presumably they won't get too arsey with insisting on sitting in your correct seat. Saying that though...I remember [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] a few seasons back at Watford falling foul of a right jobsworth steward after he turned up for the game late, found someone in his seat so went to an empty one. The steward was having none of it and argued for at least 10 minutes about it.

Surely if you've purchased standard and end up with restricted, as someone is in your seat it becomes a problem?

Would for me.......

Edit - My QPR ticket stated restricted view and that was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Surely if you've purchased standard and end up with restricted, as someone is in your seat it becomes a problem?

Would for me.......

Possibly, but Bozza was the one who highlighted about the restricted view tickets so presumably hadn't opted for that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watford tickets have already arrived

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The only people who can buy today who couldn't buy yesterday are those with between 229 and 247 points, which you would imagine isn't a huge number bearing in mind how narrow that band is.

Not technically true, this wave is effectively 229+ not an exclusive bracket. Those with 300 points might not have had a chance to buy yesterday etc.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I really do wish the club would make all of the tickets available at the same time. I am waiting to buy 3 more, 2 have enough to buy today and one on Friday. I would prefer to buy them together to avoid the 'sitting in my seat' confrontations on matchday, but seeing the number available at 440 and falling is making me twitchy! #firstworldproblem I know, but still annoyingly time-consuming checking the availability every few minutes.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Only got 223 points - got my Leicester tickets OK but doubt that I'll get Watford tickets on Friday with another two days to go

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I'd forgotten about that. I ****ing hate Watford....not because of that game or that incident but just a shit town with **** all going on.

Would for me.......

I was on my own the bloke who had taken my seat was in a group. Was no skin off my nose being a couple of rows and along from where I was meant to be. It blew the stewards mind though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Would for me.......

And for me. If someone is in our seats we just ask them to move on. Only times we wouldn't bother would be if there were clearly large empty areas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here