Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings....

Odd as it at first seems this is the case. Consider the night sky from Earth during a full moon. The background stars are harder to see due to the brighter light source. From the moon, looking to Earth you have a much larger bright object and no atmosphere, light from stars will be relatively insignificant.

Put another way, if you are in a darkened room and someone switches on a torch and points it in your eyes you will only see the light from the torch, this does not mean that no one is holding the torch.

See, that just smells of fact and common sense. And we all know that higher beings in the know like HybridX/The Truth/Megazone don't deal in that. They have the wisdom the rest of us lack.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
See, that just smells of fact and common sense. And we all know that higher beings in the know like HybridX/The Truth/Megazone don't deal in that. They have the wisdom the rest of us lack.
No extra wisdom, they've just opened their eyes to the real world whilst the rest of us march blithely on to the sound of the corporate drums. We should be thankful that such heroes are out there challenging perceptions and 'facts'.

Or so some would suggest.

I'm not one of them.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Why don't you join Buzzer and the rest of the cool gang in trolling through Hybrid X and The truths posts looking for stuff to find and bounce?

hehehehe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And what's the importance of this?

As I said, you mention it to me every other day.

PS Can't we just be friends Guinness boy? I do actually like you, but not when you're being like this. Bad!

There's really a very serious point to all of this. Points in fact.

Firstly, failure to acknowledge when you've been caught out makes me distrust anything else you post. If I got temporarily banned I'd simply wait it out and come back as me again, I'd also try really hard not to get permanently banned because that would mean I'd done something that was actually stupid, harmful or very hurtful and I would certainly be too ashamed to come crawling back.

I don't think it's a coincidence that you joined just after The Truth got banned or that you share all the interests I mentioned before plus a DMT obsession or that you also share a very similar posting style. Just like The Truth used to you also post immediately after you've been quoted to get the next word in and then substantially edit the same post, You were doing it on the Fury threads. And you never let things go. Can we be friends? I don't know who you are beyond someone who has many identities and who has been caught out with them on numerous occasions.

Why does it bother me? Because conspiracy theorists bother me. It's incredibly poor thinking, illogical and without the ability to differentiate between correlation and cause. Of course the Moon landings happened you idiot. I'm not a sheep for thinking that - you are for blindly copy and pasting "alternative" media. CTs also seek answers for everything. Some things just don't have answers.

Worse than that though is that many CTs are actually shills for stuff that would be genuinely dangerous to the planet if too many people bought in to it. Holocaust denying. Anti vaxers. Hybrid X was a holocaust denier and The Truth and someone called Goldstone 76 (not the mod, a similar user name) held a bizzare mutual love in on an anti vaccination thread, only for the latter to never appear again. They talked to each other much like Truth and Rosa did.

Maybe you've seen the light and your views have moderated. If so it would be nice to see evidence of it rather than the hatstand bunkem you delivered in post #3.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The U.S were trying to get to the Moon before Russia, almost like a race.

Are you really that shocked that the U.S might cheat?
No, I have no doubt at all that the US would have cheated if they could. However, Russia were watching, and knew that it was for real, hence they didn't say it was faked.
I love all this conspiracy shit. In relation to the Tavistock Square bus bombing, if you google "7/7 Kingstar", a load of nutjob sites will come up saying that the "Kingstar" van next to the bus, probably had a connection to the explosion. Total and utter bollocks, and how do I know this? At the time Kingstar was one of the companies that I owned.
Wait, you had something to do with the bombing?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Bless.
You must be the last to find out.
Which just goes to show how things on the internet don't have to be true. Maybe you can learn from this. Though I doubt it.

Hybrid X/ The truth/ The Brunswick/Falmer/Rosa

I thought it be easier if I typed it for you considering I've spent the best part of a year having to read you posting this to me.

Wasn't Falmer/Rosa/Hybridx/ Brunswick 4 years ago now?

Not a lot seems to happen for you lot, does it.

Sad to say, but it looks like this 'conspiracy witch hunt' stuff is starting to look like egg on your face.

I think the word 'Milked' would be most necessary. But nonetheless, glad it's still bonding the mongs together......4 years on.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I'm all for discussing the moon landing hoaxes - I'm a firm believer that they never happened. I won't go around trying to make people believe me, I just think there's sufficient evidence to make them a hoax a consideration.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm all for discussing the moon landing hoaxes - I'm a firm believer that they never happened. I won't go around trying to make people believe me, I just think there's sufficient evidence to make them a hoax a consideration.
So, in the right spirit of debate, how do you account for the fact of there being man-made objects on the moon if the landings never happened?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There's really a very serious point to all of this. Points in fact.

Firstly, failure to acknowledge when you've been caught out makes me distrust anything else you post. If I got temporarily banned I'd simply wait it out and come back as me again, I'd also try really hard not to get permanently banned because that would mean I'd done something that was actually stupid, harmful or very hurtful and I would certainly be too ashamed to come crawling back.

I don't think it's a coincidence that you joined just after The Truth got banned or that you share all the interests I mentioned before plus a DMT obsession or that you also share a very similar posting style. Just like The Truth used to you also post immediately after you've been quoted to get the next word in and then substantially edit the same post, You were doing it on the Fury threads. And you never let things go. Can we be friends? I don't know who you are beyond someone who has many identities and who has been caught out with them on numerous occasions.

Why does it bother me? Because conspiracy theorists bother me. It's incredibly poor thinking, illogical and without the ability to differentiate between correlation and cause. Of course the Moon landings happened you idiot. I'm not a sheep for thinking that - you are for blindly copy and pasting "alternative" media. CTs also seek answers for everything. Some things just don't have answers.

Worse than that though is that many CTs are actually shills for stuff that would be genuinely dangerous to the planet if too many people bought in to it. Holocaust denying. Anti vaxers. Hybrid X was a holocaust denier and The Truth and someone called Goldstone 76 (not the mod, a similar user name) held a bizzare mutual love in on an anti vaccination thread, only for the latter to never appear again. They talked to each other much like Truth and Rosa did.

Maybe you've seen the light and your views have moderated. If so it would be nice to see evidence of it rather than the hatstand bunkem you delivered in post #3.

Big post that. Blimey, didn't realise you cared this much!

So does this mean I'm constantly going to get trolled by you?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=30847]Megazone[/MENTION] - may I ask you one, simple question to clear this up once and for all?

Have you previously posted on NSC as Hybrid X/Brunswick/Falmer/The Truth?

Simple yes or no time...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
[MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION] - may I ask you one, simple question to clear this up once and for all?

Have you previously posted on NSC as Hybrid X/Brunswick/Falmer/The Truth?

Simple yes or no time...

Another one who's spent the best part of a year constantly mentioning these previous users as if it actually matters?

For whatever reason you want to witchhunt these users out, it can't be as sad as needing to mention them as much as you have, years after they've left.

All we need now is Nibble, and then I've rounded in the most predictable bunch of mongs since Steve Thomson and Tommy Fraser played centre midfield together.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Another one who's spent the best part of a year constantly mentioning these previous users as if it actually matters?

For whatever reason you want to witchhunt these users out, it can't be as sad as needing to mention them as much as you have, years after they left.

So that's a 'yes' then.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

For whatever reason you want to witchhunt these users out, it can't be as sad as needing to mention them as much as you have, years after they left.
uploadfromtaptalk1449866494002.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here