Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many goals have you missed @ The Amex this season?

How many Amex goals have you missed this season?

• Zero - I never miss a minutes footy

Votes: 90 78.9%
  • 1 - bad fan

Votes: 15 13.2%
  • 2 - badder fan

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 3 - worserer fan

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 4 - really? Do you have a bladder the size of a pea?

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How many Albion HOME goals have you missed this season so far due to taking an extended half time break?

We've scored 3 goals close to the half time interval already this season, and previously we had a couple of people who claimed to have missed both of Groß's goals v West Brom..

The max is 4, but as one was right in the middle of the 2nd half I guess no-one can get the full set.

But I guess there must be someone who's missed 3...

Feel free to illustrate your answers below:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've missed as many as Palace have scored.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
None. Ever, since the Amex opened.
This. Closest was CMS against Leeds - I think. Was walking down the stairs as he scored. Think it is the only kick off I have missed. People can mutter all they like about prawn sandwiches and non-fans but being able to order a half time drink means I can partake, use the facilities and return within the 15 minutes.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The games i have attended i have only ever missed 1 goal and it wasn't our goal. That really late goal for Bolton to draw level.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
The only goals that I have missed in attending Brighton matches were Bobby Zamora at Withdean and Glenn Murray for Reading at the Amex

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Here's an 80 mins leaver

Sometimes yep, normally I miss a goal due to enjoying a pint with my mates at half time but hey ho. The football is just part of the day out but you’re not allowed to do things like enjoy yourself if you post on NSC. What if I told you that once against Watford, I left at half time and went back to the pub and watched the 2nd half in front of an open fire! It was BRILLIANT! Lighten up man, enjoy life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here