Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v West Brom photo gallery

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Lovely set of pictures. I really enjoy these, so thank you.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am still on photo 1, thinking about baked bean ladles, and whether a cooked breakfast should really have the look of at least partial precision or neatness to it. I wonder whether it's always to be a plate of pleasurable salty mayhem and slapdash sauces. Once I am over this - I've been on it for about 35 minutes now - I will no doubt like the other snaps, so good on you.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I am still on photo 1, thinking about baked bean ladles, and whether a cooked breakfast should really have the look of at least partial precision or neatness to it. I wonder whether it's always to be a plate of pleasurable salty mayhem and slapdash sauces. Once I am over this - I've been on it for about 35 minutes now - I will no doubt like the other snaps, so good on you.

Still loving your work Mr Meade's Ball.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A lack of beans means gaps. Tactical mistake and well spotted MB.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here