Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for West Brom

I am really surprised. No points needed, Saturday 3pm, not in school holidays, and not on tv. Really no excuse not to sell out, unless we are at fan base max now.

No one is suggesting it won't sell out. It's nearly 2 weeks to kick off and I'd wager this will be sold out in a week, bar any extra releases or the ST exchange going live.

Had West Brom taken the full 3000 then this would have sold out last week. Or put it another way, we have already sold more home tickets for West Brom in 2 weeks time than we did for the Man City game.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I've just been offered tickets 🌗 price through email from club

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is it just me or is it slightly surprising that we aren't selling out home games well in advance considering the waiting list / first season in the Premier League? Not a whinge in the slightest but I wonder if the general public are aware of availability - quite a few people have mentioned that they have no chance of getting a home ticket this season whereas just about anyone who wants one can get one more or less at their leisure. I'm sure most games will sell out but I think this does all prove that the Amex is just about the perfect size for us.

Not really, we have a lot of JCLs who only want to go to Cat A home and away. Those on the waiting list probably need it to be explained that their ST included games against B'mouth, West Brom and dare I say, Palace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I need those South Stand tickets to be snapped up, as I need a WSU ticket from, presumably, the exchange.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not really, we have a lot of JCLs who only want to go to Cat A home and away. Those on the waiting list probably need it to be explained that their ST included games against B'mouth, West Brom and dare I say, Palace

The game is almost sold out (c200 remaining) 2 weeks before the match, with over 500 more tickets having been available than against City.

Loads of people leave buying tickets until late, these kind of discussions are confusing.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The game is almost sold out (c200 remaining) 2 weeks before the match, with over 500 more tickets having been available than against City.

Loads of people leave buying tickets until late, these kind of discussions are confusing.

To right they are, I have no idea what the link between your post and mine are? What's your point again please?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
To right they are, I have no idea what the link between your post and mine are? What's your point again please?

In response to the 'surprise' that we haven't sold out from previous posters. I even remember posts on here from a while back suggesting that WBA are the types of games that definitely won't sell out. Well here with are with 200 remaining at greater availability (WBA did not take the whole allocation) and 2 weeks to go even with a significant price hike for match day tickets.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sshhhh, I will be buying a ticket for this game, but need to get paid first. Please don't sell out.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I need this to be sold out asap as I stupidly booked a holiday! I'm going to put two tickets on the exchange, they are north stand and together, so would think they would be snapped up. I normally just give them away to friends but as there is £50 in vouchers up for grabs, it's a no-brainer as my son wants a shirt.

I need this to be sold out asap as I stupidly booked a holiday! I'm going to put two tickets on the exchange, they are north stand and together, so would think they would be snapped up. I normally just give them away to friends but as there is £50 in vouchers up for grabs, it's a no-brainer as my son wants a shirt.

I'm sure it will get there, and as you say, your tickets will be the first to shift once the exchange goes live.

Club have made another 50 odd available in the WSL including a whopping 14 in the price central W1F block.

If this follows the course of other games, I would not be surprised to see a few pockets in the ESU and some more in the wings of the WSL as well as the extra couple of columns they can take from segregation in S1G.

A whole new block has appeared on the seat map! S2A. Nothing available but assuming there may be for future games. I'm also assuming this is below the new TV box?

Currently left in the home end:-

North: 16 - all disabled
Shelf: 16 - Family
WSL: 40
South: 125
ESL: 94 - of which 44 are neither family or disabled
ESU: 6

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm sure it will get there, and as you say, your tickets will be the first to shift once the exchange goes live.

Club have made another 50 odd available in the WSL including a whopping 14 in the price central W1F block.

If this follows the course of other games, I would not be surprised to see a few pockets in the ESU and some more in the wings of the WSL as well as the extra couple of columns they can take from segregation in S1G.

Hmmm with the club seemingly regualrly releasing tranches of seats unexpectedly, perhaps this won't sell out until very late in the day. Could all depend on fans wanting to come and see any potential new signings that we may make today.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was going to have to miss this for a work trip away. Luckily it got put back so I'm back on. Really chuffed as this is about our only Saturday 3pm home game for ages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here