Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewd Premier League BETS

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was looking at Betfair's preview of the season and there are some really good ones there:

https://betting.betfair.com/footbal...-team-by-team-guide-best-bets-070817-200.html

Their Albion betting suggestion looks tempting - we are 11/5 to finish above Newcastle which seems tasty considering that we finished just one point behind them last season and we all know how well we have recruited.

I also like:
"lay Southampton to finish in the top 10". Not great odds (1.68) but IMO they really have no chance of finishing top 10.
"West Ham above Southampton" - evens. West Ham have recruited shrewdly and are sure to improve on last season.

Has anyone found any bets with what they reckon have a bit of value?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Since there was only 6 points between 8th and 17th last season, I reckon top 10 is posible for anyone in Premier B.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm having a quid on Izzy.

topsc.JPG

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Stoke to bottom at Christmas - 20/1
Conte to be the first manager to leave - 12/1
Batshuayi to be Chelseas top prem scorer - 12/1
Bournemouth to finish top half - 13/5

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If i knew the odds as i suspect they will be tasty , i would probably put a few bob on Dunk or March making the England squad for the 2018 World cup , Southgate rates March very highly and if Dunk can keep his yellow card rate in check , who knows .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If i knew the odds as i suspect they will be tasty , i would probably put a few bob on Dunk or March making the England squad for the 2018 World cup , Southgate rates March very highly and if Dunk can keep his yellow card rate in check , who knows .
Most of our fans fancy one or both of them to make the squad at some point, if not the WC2018 squad - it reminds me of how Stoke fans knew Ryan Shawcross was going to be a top player by English standards well ahead of the curve.

Personally I don't think Dunk is quite good enough to become an England squad player, but I do have every faith in March getting there. I genuinely believe he is as good as anyone in the English game in terms of delivery, he can be lethal from outside the box, and there aren't many obvious weaknesses to his game. Even accepting all the banter with the nigels, I would genuinely pick him ahead of Zaha (who also has every chance of forcing himself into the England squad).

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Since there was only 6 points between 8th and 17th last season, I reckon top 10 is posible for anyone in Premier B.

Indeed, if Burnley had won their last two games (Bournemouth, West Ham) we would have finished 9th instead of 16th (last two games NO Michael Keane or Ben Mee).

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

March is 18/1, Dunk is 25/1.

Akpom is at 33s

Harry Winks at 5/1 is the value bet though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here