hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Perhaps he was enjoying a big rollback?

Last edited:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
So the poor bloke had a quick w**k in his car, where he thought nobody could see.
He now not only has his name splashed all over the papers and internet, but he has to attend 20 rehabilitation sessions.
Talk about rubbing it in...

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
As it wasn't even classed as a sexual offence feel the Argus were a bit mean to highlight his name so prominently. More embarrassing than criminal.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
300.png
250.png
200.png
250-1.png
300-1.png :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So the poor bloke had a quick w**k in his car, where he thought nobody could see.

Well. That's what he said in court....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Tinted windows and a blanket. Easy. Shame the bloke with a dog that I was watching was interrupted mid stream....

Jul 7, 2003
A bloke I used to play football with got nicked for something similar a few years ago. He bought a jazz mag in the newsagents on Strand Parade in Worthing and couldn't wait to get home and was caught having a Thomas in his car that was parked outside of the newsagents.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
A bloke I used to play football with got nicked for something similar a few years ago. He bought a jazz mag in the newsagents on Strand Parade in Worthing and couldn't wait to get home and was caught having a Thomas in his car that was parked outside of the newsagents.

Hindsight is always 20/20!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here