• Too much money

Votes: 55 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My parents have it, I think they get it free as a BT customer and then pay £5 per month for European games.

I use their details via the BT Sport app and watch it via Apple TV. Don't watch it that often but when I do it works well.

I'm with BT internet, they stopped the free stuff a year or so back (to me anyhow), said it was a Lady Godiva for any of the Sport channels.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I subscribe to Sky (more for the Cricket and F1 than the footy). I wouldnt consider paying to add BT but rather fortuitously my new phone came with free BT Sport for the duration of the contract (2 years). The only downside being I have to watch it on my phone !

If you have an android phone you can cast the screen to the tv, doesn't work as well as a dedicated cast button but still watchable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can you do pay per view on BT sport? I.e. the same as NOW TVs SkySports day pass

Is BT available on a Now TV daily or monthly pass? Reading the post from Gwylan above I would assume it is.

I asked a similar question but as yet no answer either way yes or no. It is no food asking Now TV as their cutomer service is worse than useless with everything automated and no one to speak to.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I asked a similar question but as yet no answer either way yes or no. It is no food asking Now TV as their cutomer service is worse than useless with everything automated and no one to speak to.

No. Now TV is a Sky brand.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Care to share the other means?

Quite simple really, sign up to iptv package using either android box or similar device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
A couple of others have mentioned this, but you definitely can't get BT Sport on Now TV.

It's worth keeping an eye on the Now TV deals every now and then though. The usual monthly cost is very steep at £33, but they did an offer last month for £20, which covered all three Lions Tests, the cricket 1st Test v South Africa, the u21 Euros etc.

As far as I'm aware, BT Sport don't offer a Now TV type 'pay as you go' service.

If you're an EE mobile customer though, you can get free BT Sport on some plans (the expensive ones) - but it also looks like they do 3 months free for current customers - so worth checking out and activating at the start of the season. The only downside is you have to watch it on your mobile - or maybe tablet - http://ee.co.uk/why-ee/bt-sport

Also BT Sport do have a 'showcase' channel for free on Freeview - every now and then they open up their weekend programmes and put them on there

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Why waste money on a BT Sport subscription when we have an ideal opportunity to head to the local pub and wind up the armchair premier league fans

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Did have BT Sports with our Virgin package, but although their broadband is very good (for us anyway) the TV pisses my girlfriend off no end with its slow and hard to navigate menus. Plus, as our introductory offer expires next month they'll be whacking it up 20 odd quid a month.

So we're now switching to Sky - and with the UHD stuff and Sky Sports, (and she wants the box sets package too),that makes it about £70. Definitely not paying the extra 25 quid or whatever it is for BT! Especially as we'll most likely be at the games anyway.

Be a shame to miss out on the latter stages of the Champions League but just can't justify it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Havent had SS for years but am a Now TV convert. Pay aa go all the way.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Just going to watch the games live instead... Have got Sky for any away games and don't have tickets for and BT games will have to be down the pub!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I pay nothing in subs/monthly and I watch what I want, when I want. Including sports not broadcast in Europe if I so choose. You slaves to big business are just silly.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I'm coming to the end of my contract with sky and they want onto increase my bill from 46pcm to 118pcm!

I spoke to virgin media and They offered this deal . Can anyone advise on whether it's a decent deal ? Seems a bit pricey . Or who is best provider at the moment?

71pcm
Sky sports
Box sets
Bt sport
Internet 100mb
Anytime calls on phone line
Free TV set

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here