Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful chants from Brighton "fans"

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Wish my life was so boring and pointless that I had nothing better to do than go on opposing teams message boards and try and justify booing of Bong.

And for the record that’s a small bunch of fans and you won’t find most defending it... as opposed to a massive volume of fans booing Bong and saying it’s fair game.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tis true.

Seriously, however distasteful, you cannot compare thousands of racist fans with a few lads who've had a few beers and sing a silly song about our nemesis? There is a LOT of history between bha and zaha and there is nothing racist in our dislike of him. He is just a *insert suitable insult*.

ZizkovClaret

May 17, 2016
Tis true.

Seriously, however distasteful, you cannot compare thousands of racist fans with a few lads who've had a few beers and sing a silly song about our nemesis? There is a LOT of history between bha and zaha and there is nothing racist in our dislike of him. He is just a *insert suitable insult*.

I just feel it should be addressed, as should any monkey chants from Burnley fans be addressed, if they indeed happened as evidence seems to be lacking. Same rules for all please

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My locals are around Seifertova, although im not liking the poncy craft ale places popping up and spoiling old Zizkov where you could pay what you like then pop in the back for a kip haha

Yeah, thats my patch mostly. Shotgun, Kennys Island, Kikki, Chocobumba and OurPlace on Husitska. None of which are poncy for sure haha

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here