Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on Jeff Stelling watch today?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Jimmy Grimble

Brilliant day of football for the neutrals.

Jeff's been dignified and respectful today given the circumstances.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Commiserations Jeff but it was going to happen one year mate.

Poor old Newport must feel like the pantomine villains.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
What a finish to the season.
Newport's form after they looked certain go down has been remarkable

Poor old Hartlepool and the North East. Following Darlington out of the league, and Sunderland and Midds also going down this season ...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A brilliant 90 minutes top and bottom, Hartlepools were staying up with 10 minutes to go.
Pompey struck lucky playing Cheltenham at home and have not been top once all season, Plymouth were all over Grimsby 2nd half but their goalie played out of his skin.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
all very touching, but as president of the club, should he not have been there ??

Didn't he quit a couple of weeks ago? And I think he has some sort of TV job on a Saturday? Lord knows what he presents though.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
my abiding memory of Hartlepool, is when we played them at Withdean and the three foot deep hole appeared on the pitch !!

Mine is Hartlepool away in 1992 with 7 year old @swiftenburg (TSLR) leading Johnny Byrne and the team out before we emigrated to America (we came back after a year as we missed the Albion to much)

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
my abiding memory of Hartlepool, is when we played them at Withdean and the three foot deep hole appeared on the pitch !!

Went to Hartlepool in Dec 93 when there was no stand along the touch line, so the North Sea wind whipped in off the coast. Bradley Wohsahlo played his only game for us that day. Never been more cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
the only time I see the Victoria Ground was at the train station on the way to Roker Park

got a monkey hanger friend,hope they return quickly

at least their that much closer to a Darlo game

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Poor guy. Most of us on here of a certain age have a very clear memory of what he was going through this afternoon. Half time at Hereford and I couldn't even muster the wherewithal to speak to my mate, let alone broadcast live to the nation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Didn't they have a player called Monkey (or something similar) who we were interested in? Ironic given his team.

Anyway well done County :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here