Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Done. A box of streamers arrived at mine this morning anyway, plus the consignment of inflatable seagulls yesterday...still deciding which game to use them for :D
Maybe we should make the last game against bristol the PARTY!? All my inflatables should have arrived by then

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Done. A box of streamers arrived at mine this morning anyway, plus the consignment of inflatable seagulls yesterday...still deciding which game to use them for :D

Brizzle...That last home game needs to be something special for the players.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I can't give a total as I'm out and about but it's fair to say that the collection is going well, including a single ridiculously generous donation of £500.

I'll update everyone later today.

If I had to guess who it was...

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Meanwhile, everybody who intended to donate £5 frantically checks their joint account bank details...

I'm hoping I put that decimal place in the right place, not that I'd begrudge donating that amount, I just like having a place to live more.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Excellent. With a decent pot of money thIs should be something pretty special.

Balloons, confetti and streamers. Mainly blue to complement the mainly white free stuff (newspapers and bog rolls) that people will bring themselves.

Fairly easy to work out what might be best in terms of distribution e.g. maximise streamers towards the front of the two upper tiers, in 1901 and at the back of the lower tiers. Less point in streamers at back of upper tiers - maybe balloons could be launched from the back and work their way forward. A confetti storm throughout looks great but is more messy - probably keep away from pitchside... Etc etc

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i take it the club will have clappers and flags and things to hold up when they come out at the Bristol match. I am off on holibobs tomorrow, so the next game I will see is BC...hopefully we may find a bar in Lanzarote that is showing the games inbetween

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
its the future baby! embrace it. After all Leicester had clappers all season and they won the league....

They still have them this season...your Huddersfield boys also like a good clapper, so if you're that keen, you can get your fix there.

Frankly, I'd imagine there is zero chance of the Albion doing clappers again, and amen to that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They still have them this season...your Huddersfield boys also like a good clapper, so if you're that keen, you can get your fix there.

Frankly, I'd imagine there is zero chance of the Albion doing clappers again, and amen to that.

This with bells on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Have a whole box arrive this morning but the more the better. Will make a donation and here is hoping for an amazing atmosphere

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Argentina 78 , image that stuck with me from the age of 8. Imagine the West upper looking like that!😃

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So, this then?

Toilet.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or one of these, that'd be fine. We can write our own story for the pages. Sorry about your blocked view in the 1901, but, y'know...

BmK0krzIgAE8gIQ.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So the £500 donation was by Paypal then? :eek:

Yep.

1. The chap in question, who emailed me out of the blue (and white) requested anonymity so I'll respect that, obviously.
2. I'm going to retract my statement about not spending the money on booze. At least in part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here