Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
His story of a simple 'protective push' would have been more believable if he didn't angrily give Uwe the finger afterwards.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

with just one exception (the younger guy on the lhs in the light blue jacket near the end of the clip who seemed concerned for the wheel chair user) the first reaction of every Leeds fan in the clip was to contort their face with aggression and tell Uwe to F Off. Right at the end of the clip an even older (ugly bearded) bloke behind the thicko who pushes Uwe looks like he lives in a cave. I wonder if any of them are parents and what their kids are like.

a cross section/representative sample of Leeds fans - why wouldn't it be?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
What would probably been a little more "protective" was a helping hand to a fellow human being.

But no, lets shove him into that other man in a wheelchair whilst shouting "Get arrrt of eet ya fooking cont!.. Fooking cont!!"

Classy.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
with just one exception (the younger guy on the lhs in the light blue jacket near the end of the clip who seemed concerned for the wheel chair user) the first reaction of every Leeds fan in the clip was to contort their face with aggression and tell Uwe to F Off. Right at the end of the clip an even older (ugly bearded) bloke behind the thicko who pushes Uwe looks like he lives in a cave. I wonder if any of them are parents and what their kids are like.

a cross section/representative sample of Leeds fans - why wouldn't it be?

There were school parties there yesterday. The kids were allowed to walk around the pitch, before the game, before returning to their seats for the start. One little chap aged approx 8 years, stuck his middle finger up, at the Brighton fans as he walked past. That's what some of their kids are like.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There were school parties there yesterday. The kids were allowed to walk around the pitch, before the game, before returning to their seats for the start. One little chap aged approx 8 years, stuck his middle finger up, at the Brighton fans as he walked past. That's what some of their kids are like.

The likes of Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast have worked hard and invested heavily to attract businesses (financial services) and shake off the image of dirty, down trodden, under privileged, sink estates occupied by neanderthals. Happily Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast have achieved this. Leeds has confirmed and re enforced its earlier image.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The 'Nawty Fawlty' would get a ban from most clubs, but not at Leeds, up there he will get six months free northern piss water at the local shithole ale house.

He was the epitome of the worst sort. Someone not like him appears on his horizon, and his reaction is to shove. Probably never set foot outside his own council estate except to watch the Champions of England, never spoken to anyone who hasn't been introduced to him by another bald bloke from his estate. All the empathy of a neglected child, which is probably what he was. I blame the parents.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Bants, surely? :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't think this one is going away easily. Yes, we should all dust ourselves down and crack on etc, but the incident shows how openly aggressive some of the Leeds fans are, and how this is being tolerated by the club. Leeds won the game fair and square but they need to sort their sh1t out regarding the 'hate mob' strategy for their supporters. Leeds need to respond to this publicly or they will be seen to be advocating openly violent/aggressive behaviour from their fans. (In the disabled section FFS!)
If this had happened at the Amex, the bans would be flying all over the place and apologetic statements would have been made by now.

This is a club that tolerated the open sale of Searchlight in the 80s, until 'our' Howard Wilkinson banned it.

We have plently of knob supporters, but I just can't see a 40 plus Albion supporter and sundry associates behaving like the FKW (under his trousers) of Leeds.

Point? Mmmmm actually I just feel the need to declare my feelings of superiority. Brighton is nicer than Leeds. The people are nicer. Better looking. More interesting. More entertaining. Less smelly.

And Brighton is Better. The weather is better. We have a nice sea (the English Channel) nearby. In the summer we have attractive students from EF swarming about (ooops, sorry - flashbacks to the 70s)..... :lolol:

Yes, Leeds is worse, much worse than Brighton in every respect. Every.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As I remember at the time he hurdled the board, puts his hands out to stop himself slipping on the gravel and then put his right palm out to try and stop himself clattering the guy in the wheelchair(who he probably was unaware of) when bald minder double handedly shoves him and tells him to F off.
Normally these minder guys do not pay for tickets as they are supposedly there to look after the disabled fans, at least that's what LFC do.
No one hurt, no problem, why o why do Leeds fans insist on making themselves look like tits.

Because they are tits !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
All credit to Uwe for behaving impeccably there, but shame we didn't have an Eric Cantona type player in that situation !

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
This is a club that tolerated the open sale of Searchlight in the 80s, until 'our' Howard Wilkinson banned it.

We have plently of knob supporters, but I just can't see a 40 plus Albion supporter and sundry associates behaving like the FKW (under his trousers) of Leeds.

Point? Mmmmm actually I just feel the need to declare my feelings of superiority. Brighton is nicer than Leeds. The people are nicer. Better looking. More interesting. More entertaining. Less smelly.

And Brighton is Better. The weather is better. We have a nice sea (the English Channel) nearby. In the summer we have attractive students from EF swarming about (ooops, sorry - flashbacks to the 70s)..... :lolol:

Yes, Leeds is worse, much worse than Brighton in every respect. Every.

Eh? The only Searchlight I remember from those days was anti nazi... was there another?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here