Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US election (merged threads)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
For Clinton to get 350 she needs PA,, FL, NC and GA - not going to happen (IMO) Only one of those States is a certain (PA)

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
In all seriousness, Clinton will get at least 300 electoral votes, I actually think she'll get to 350. Florida is in the bag, which is the election, but the question is how much of a win it's going to be. It might be close in the popular vote, but in terms of the overall final score, it's not going to be close.

I thought Remain would get 55%.....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
There are a lot more NYPD riot police on the streets of New York at the moment as both Clinton and Trump have planned their celebration parties within blocks of each other.

Whatever the result it's to be hoped that people remain calm and that nothing stupid kicks off

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I look in on an American/ British board. Obviously the election has brought many different views, and i have not commented but read the American views.
They also are not keen on either contenders, here was an interesting view though, from an Trump supporter.

fixed for you. so much of that is biased, Trump is extremely unlikely to break the habits of a lifetime and recruit let alone listen to experts, and has no knowledge how to grow an economy. he's economic policy is a disaster, cutting taxes without any sign of cutting expediture (actuall i think he will increase infrastructure spending more), so allowing their deficit to ballon (i think i read him saying he'd default to address this - he has form on this with his businesses), while anti-immigration would cut the workforce, driving up labour costs for business. it sounds great, but its not balanced.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This seems like the place for this. I've been told that Republican internal polling puts Clinton four points ahead. Don't have any info from the Democrats.

Enjoy your evening ��������������������

You might do well to take a lesson from [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
There are a lot more NYPD riot police on the streets of New York at the moment as both Clinton and Trump have planned their celebration parties within blocks of each other.

Whatever the result it's to be hoped that people remain calm and that nothing stupid kicks off

I'm sure Trump will concede gracefully and in no way dispute the outcome or encourage his followers to continue the fight ... :whistle:

HT should predict a Trump win asap then we can all go to bed safe in the knowledge Clinton will win big .. :D

Lol remind me what happened to "big winners" Cameron and Osborne again? :)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The wife has just gone to bed and told me if Trump wins don't wake her up......

Is that am invitation to kill her her ?

Clinton will win with ease,

Just seen J.Jackson on ITV he made of lot sense about the divide between America race, and sex. Although is it just party politics....

nothing will change in America other than if Clinton wins, another war front in another country.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Let's hope it's Clinton. Ring wing maniacs on the rise for us in ourweakened country is bad enough, If the biggest country starts ****ing up as well we're ****ed.

Who are these Ring wing maniacs you speak of .. some sort of Triad gang?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Let's hope it's Clinton. Ring wing maniacs on the rise for us in ourweakened country is bad enough, If the biggest country starts ****ing up as well we're ****ed.

NSC may be home to many left of centrists, and as someone who is just slightly right of centre, as much as i dont like Hillary or leftist politics, i am desperate for a Clinton win.

It don't matter a jot, what happens in domestic US politics, no president can get much done with an opposition controlled congress or senate, but on foreign policy and influencing major world events that effect us all.......... the thought of Trump cosying up to the revanchism of the far more clever and ruthless Putin who sees him as the useful idiot he is. Deary me, this gung ho brash buffoon having his finger on the nuclear button.... Lord help us all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here