Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ika cassilas

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
What extra could he bring to us other than memories and his experience in a tense situation

Is this a serious question? Am I really going to have to explain to somebody why Iker Casillas; the 1st choice Real Madrid and Spain goalkeeper, would be a good signing for 20th in the Championship Brighton? Really?

I need to explain why the person who the first choice keeper of a Champions League semi-finalist would be an improvement on David Stockdale?

I need to explain why a man who this season kept two clean sheets against Lionel Messi would be a step-up from a man who didn't keep two clean sheets against Matt Derbyshire?

I need to explain that despite being past his prime he's easily in the top 50 keepers in the world and would be a slight step up on a man who isn't even in the top 20 in English football?

I need to stress that Casilas is still the first choice for Spain ahead of De Gea & Valdes (Man.U), Pepe Renia (Bayern Munich) and Diego Lopez (AC Milan) whilst Stockdale is just behind Jack Butland and Tom Heaton of Stoke and Burnley in the England pecking order?

I have to point out that the boost to our young keepers, merchandise and our ability to attract players would go through the roof. Jesus Christ, it was mental when we signed Vicente, It would be 100 times bigger if we signed Casillas, but no, you're right you dribbling moron, signing the most decorated goalkeeper of all time who isn't even particularly old for a goalkeeper would only gain us an advantage in "memories and experience in a tense situation." If you actually believe that then cut your season ticket in half, deactivate your account and f*ck off because when it comes to football you're a f*cking knowledge black-hole. An area where any semblance of common sense or logic is destroyed. There's having an opinion, but sometimes an opinion is just wrong. This is one of those times. I reckon if I could force a chimp to watch football with-in an hour it would have more of a clue than you do.

A lot of other sets of fans online see Brighton fans as egotistical morons who overestimate their team massively and it's because of stupid bollocks like this.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He wipes bogies on the cheeks of innocent children. I wouldn't like him to do that even to a Palace scumlet in a crunch match.
He's been bobbins for a few years now, which is quite good as i don't like Real in the slightest.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Is this a serious question? Am I really going to have to explain to somebody why Iker Casillas; the 1st choice Real Madrid and Spain goalkeeper, would be a good signing for 20th in the Championship Brighton? Really?

I need to explain why the person who the first choice keeper of a Champions League semi-finalist would be an improvement on David Stockdale?

I need to explain why a man who this season kept two clean sheets against Lionel Messi would be a step-up from a man who didn't keep two clean sheets against Matt Derbyshire?

I need to explain that despite being past his prime he's easily in the top 50 keepers in the world and would be a slight step up on a man who isn't even in the top 20 in English football?

I need to stress that Casilas is still the first choice for Spain ahead of De Gea & Valdes (Man.U), Pepe Renia (Bayern Munich) and Diego Lopez (AC Milan) whilst Stockdale is just behind Jack Butland and Tom Heaton of Stoke and Burnley in the England pecking order?

I have to point out that the boost to our young keepers, merchandise and our ability to attract players would go through the roof. Jesus Christ, it was mental when we signed Vicente, It would be 100 times bigger if we signed Casillas, but no, you're right you dribbling moron, signing the most decorated goalkeeper of all time who isn't even particularly old for a goalkeeper would only gain us an advantage in "memories and experience in a tense situation." If you actually believe that then cut your season ticket in half, deactivate your account and f*ck off because when it comes to football you're a f*cking knowledge black-hole. An area where any semblance of common sense or logic is destroyed. There's having an opinion, but sometimes an opinion is just wrong. This is one of those times. I reckon if I could force a chimp to watch football with-in an hour it would have more of a clue than you do.

A lot of other sets of fans online see Brighton fans as egotistical morons who overestimate their team massively and it's because of stupid bollocks like this.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here