Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burke 3 weeks to save his job??

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
This is all true! I was talking to my mate T.B and he said Burke was a w##### T.B continued by using Ulloa as an example ( a good find who helped the sqaud and sold for a huge profit....or so you thought) the truth is that since watching the fa cup final on an old portable tv in gumble Argentina the moment he saw those 80s short shorts and FOzzue gleamy white headband Leo knew when he grew up he wanted to play for Brighton and at the earliestopportunity he signes for Brighton and fulfilled his dream ( he was gutted about the style of ahorts changing though) he signed without ANYTHING to do with Burke. .....after a year though Leos boyish charma and good looks got gim into trouble and he had many an affair including Burjes wife, Burke then arranged to sell Leo (the player he had nothing to do with signing in the first place) to be sold for 4x the amount and actualled payed 9m of it out of his own pocket!! .......andway im off out with T.b tonight.....well I say out I go to the same pubs and he is sooo jealous of other people knowing me he often fains disappointment im there by saying things like "oh f### what do you want?!?!" Ohhh Terry Burgess! Hes such a joker!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Whoever or whatever is to blame something is clearly not right in our recruitment and planning. To play the waiting game over Ward meaning you start the season with a right back playing on the wrong side, well either do the deal with Wolves or more on and sign the next on the list. Same with Ulloa. Everyone knew he would be sold and yet we appear to have nothing in place to replace him ready for the new season leaving us punchless. Smacks of poor planning.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sounds like his boss is quite happy with him, so the answer would be no.

He has 3 weeks to save your opinion of him.

I doubt he cares about that much though, he's probably a busy man.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
How many times last season did we over run teams with quality football,the Gus playoff year,some of the best football likely to be seem for a long time

We were better under Gus, to be completely forgive his shortfalls is just naive - we sat back on leads a lot, had some absolute dross turning out for us. Besides, as [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] mentioned, he didn't have the same financial constraints to work with - he'd be whinging every second if he were still here and couldn't blow lots of money.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Let's be honest for a chairman that's saying playoffs are a target every season bar this one,what Gus spent was peanuts to get out of this league,I know they had been payed wages but the likes of bridcutt,Orlandi,Lopez,were free and no one can deny that when they got up too speed and fit they where better then the likes of kemi,jfc,Stevens for killers passes and cutting a team open

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I can understand Wolves playing hard ball about Ward as it suits their purpose if we lose all our games until he arrives on 30th August being in the same division as us.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The last 3 months have been nothing short of a shambles, now down to the last 3 weeks of the window to turn things around. Don't know how anyone can defend him!!

:bounce:

Well, has he saved his job.:facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
By the skin of a custard tart

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just confirms we have some real morons calling themselves fans.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
To be honest, it wasnt relevant then, because most of these deals were probably in the pipeline, just kept secret from true fans and bedwetters alike.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Question was relevant then, and he's saved it well done Burke .signed 12 players and still bout 10 mill in the bank , good work.

It wasn't a question. You made a pigs arse of a statement, which following our recent transfers makes you look like a knob. Congratulations!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sounds like his boss is quite happy with him, so the answer would be no.

He has 3 weeks to save your opinion of him.

I doubt he cares about that much though, he's probably a busy man.

A sage post once again from Dingodan :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here