Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will replace Dunk next season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's been a disaster with Zamora and Murray coming back after all.
Exactly that's why your total lack of imagination should be embraced.

So we're all agreed Greer and/or El Abd it is then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I suggested three other players, but hey just concentrate on one I mentioned it suits your narrative.

Now you're getting it. :thumbsup:

Perhaps Hammond can come back to strengthen the midfield while Dobbie can replace Baldock, who we can then sign back in 2 seasons time.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Just down the road from me. Haven't seen him there yet to be honest, but then I'm not a stalker.

I don't suppose he spends much time there because it hasn't got a front door and things. It looks rather nice though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Colin Hawkins should be a shoe in in my opinion. Doug Rougvie has to be in with a shout too.

If only the club would go out of it's way to quash this nonsense.
The only possible way I can see that happening would be to sign a minibus load of unheard of non Albion connected players and for them all to be fantastic...

...oh wait.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Tomori was a great loan. Those couple of games where Dunk had to go off early with the shits, he fitted straight in and didn’t look at all dodgy. Not bad for a 19 year old and probably better than Dunk himself at a similar age.

Tomori was very average. It's a no from me.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Dunk as grown as a player with us in so many ways and the change in his temperament alongside his performance this season puts him on the shopping list for some big clubs. I would like to think that he has got the sense to weigh up his personal life, his position in the team and the potential of BHA against the £££ that could be waved in front of him, (and the club). I hope he is considering another couple of seasons with us only if we manage to build more quality in the squad to compete with the bigger clubs, then he will be exactly where he wants to be, personally and professionally. IF we stay up and do this, he will always be in the frame for an England call up as well. If we don't then he could well go in the summer. Goldson has the potential to fill his boots if he does.

Bob ain't left town yet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunk as grown as a player with us in so many ways and the change in his temperament alongside his performance this season puts him on the shopping list for some big clubs. I would like to think that he has got the sense to weigh up his personal life, his position in the team and the potential of BHA against the £££ that could be waved in front of him, (and the club). I would like to think he is considering another couple of seasons with us only if we manage to build more quality in the squad to compete with the bigger clubs, then he will be exactly where he wants to be, personally and professionally. IF we stay up and do this, he will always be in the frame for an England call up as well. If we don't then he could well go. Goldson has the potential to fill his boots if he does.

Bob ain't left town yet.

I'd like to see you turn down generational wealth.

Yeah Goldson should step up, sadly Uwe will be off as well.
The club might go back in for one of the Milan rumours from the summer, while promoting a HGP, if it has one.

The thought of the Albion not having a centre half able to step up will probably be a signal to the end forthcoming apocalypse.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Tomori was a great loan. Those couple of games where Dunk had to go off early with the shits, he fitted straight in and didn’t look at all dodgy. Not bad for a 19 year old and probably better than Dunk himself at a similar age.

Hmmm I can also remember games when Tomori's performances were somewhat less than average, and even if you are a great prospect at 19, (which personally l don't think Tomori was), a lot can change before he matures.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I've been saying it since October - Bruno will not get a new contract and will not get his starting place back now, therefore formally give Lewis the armband NOW.
I hate all this defeatist bollox on here such as "he must be off", I seem to remember the same thing 2 summers ago ak=lso including Stephens and Knockeart. Bloom let's under contract players go on his terms.
Southgate will have been sacked by July anyway.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
...he's building a hell of a house in Sussex. Ready at the end of the season.

And it’s his old man that’s over seeing it right? Builders I know doing the swimming pool have said his old man is quite open about him being off to Liverpool at the end of the season.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Builders I know doing the swimming pool have said his old man is quite open about him being off to Liverpool at the end of the season.

image.jpeg

Bloke down the pub told them. :)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Personally I don't believe anything is settled, just applying logic.

Dunk, according to most BHA fans, has been one of the main players this season. Big clubs are certain to be aware of this. If they decide to bid on the back of this then it all comes down to money. TB will play poker but have a price in mind. If that is met, he goes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And it’s his old man that’s over seeing it right? Builders I know doing the swimming pool have said his old man is quite open about him being off to Liverpool at the end of the season.

So you start off by saying his father said it, but now it's the builders that said his father said it. The further away from the source, the less likely the truth of it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So you start off by saying his father said it, but now it's the builders that said his father said it. The further away from the source, the less likely the truth of it.

The builders told a bloke down the pub who told a taxi driver who told BG's local newsagent who told me. Good enough to be NAILED ON imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here