Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Inspirational Women

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thunder Bolt, for ploughing a relatively lonely furrow on here, not just because of her gender, but because her posts are always worth a read.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Kay Burley

If she can pursue a career in journalism and be respected in that field then anyone can achieve anything, regardless of ability or talent.

She also inspires me to shout and throw things at the TV if I can't find the remote to turn her off within a few seconds of seeing her.

Kay Burley

If she can pursue a career in journalism and be respected in that field then anyone can achieve anything, regardless of ability or talent.

sadness-in-his-eyes-780x3901-780x390.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
My Sociology teacher when I did it at A-level, she was probably in her 60s then and an old school hippie (long grey hair, sandals and smoked roll ups). She inspired me to do Sociology at degree and now I have been teaching it myself for 15 years. In my new job I have a male boss but this is the first time I ever have, all my other heads have been female and superb leaders.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Eugenie Bouchard. Amazing tennis player.

Sure, she doesn't win much....but she really tries hard and if you say anything bad about her I will find you.

I was inspired to look her up and was then inspired to make a photo collage of the inspirational lady herself. All this inspiration has given me a funny feeling in the boy bits.
9B857E96-A125-49F6-B3EF-785129FB35CF.jpeg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Mrs Thatcher. What a wonderful inspirational Woman. Gave the Miners a good kicking.

No that was the police - her henchmen back in the day.

Not so sure our boys in blue would be so keen to beat the **** out of opponents of the looney right nowadays.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I always felt very inspired by Linda Lusardi back in the day

My mum very nearly caught me ‘being inspired’ by lovely Linda many moons ago.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was inspired to look her up and was then inspired to make a photo collage of the inspirational lady herself. All this inspiration has given me a funny feeling in the boy bits.
View attachment 94983

Anna Kournikova (who has just had twins with Enrique Inglasias btw) never won a top tournament but made more money than most of the top players at that time..
She should have been told that she was being exploited for her looks and nothing else. Dreadful state of affairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here